Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When you love you protect the loved from harm as much as you possibly can. You don't ENDANGER them. COVID mockers don't love anyone. Right?

When you love you protect the loved from harm as much as you possibly can. You don't ENDANGER them. COVID mockers don't love anyone. Right?

Most especially they don't love their families..their kids..their parents..their siblings.

Self centered selfish self involved. They are the center of their universe and feel no connection or obligation or responsibility to anyone but themselves.

Dying holding the hand of a stranger. That's what they want and that's what they will get. SIGH. Some homo saps are wired weird.

Posted - December 4, 2020

Responses

Although they will vehemently disagree... you're right.  

It has come to the point where people are more concerned with themselves (having "fun" and living a "good life") than they are in forgoing their "pleasures" (even briefly) for the sake of another.  We live in a world where few know the meaning of the word "sacrifice".  Most think its some outdated religious term.  The fact that our leadership encourages a self-serving attitude doesn't help much.  It only emboldens others to flaunt this attitude.  

December 4, 2020 12:19 PM MST

For those who love, putting others' before themselves is never considered to be a sacrifice. It's just what you do when you love someone. I used to think that was NORMAL for every homo sap Shuhak but you know what? I was dead wrong. Multiple millions out there don't give a rat's a** about anything or anyone. All they want is what they want when they want it for as long as they want and as much of it that they want when they want it. Period. That's it. Shocker but then I apparently and obviously have led a very sheltered life. That protection has been ripped away by a duck for gawd's sake! A duck! A barnyard animal that grovels and squawks and generally is only of nuisance value. Go figger! Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 5, 2020 11:27 AM MST
      December 5, 2020 5:50 AM MST

The lack of education only lets a person think about themselves and no one else.
      December 5, 2020 5:55 AM MST

Is that where you believe the problem is Zack? Lack of education? What if they put up blocks so nothing can get through but what they have been brainwashed to believe is true? I think you are being too kind. But you may have something there. Perhaps they are simple uneducatable for whatever reason. Now you've got me wondering about it so I shall ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :)
      December 5, 2020 6:14 AM MST