Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Need help with Find The Difference game app

Need help with Find The Difference game app

It was having trouble connecting to server to run a half hour add video to get another picture hint from, do You know how I can resolve this?

Posted - December 7, 2020

Responses

Sounds like your internet is down or running very slow.
      December 7, 2020 2:23 PM MST

Then can You give me any advice or tell me any of what I will do to see if maybe can still get more hints just from this point/situation?

December 7, 2020 3:31 PM MST

If one thing I will try that you tell me to do that won’t work, then I will come back and ask some other thing to try okay?
      December 7, 2020 3:46 PM MST

Check your internet wifi is on. And that your device is connected. 
      December 7, 2020 4:04 PM MST

Okay it’s using only the iPhone internet, which showing 3 white lines by where it says ‘Verizon’ right next to it.
    And I checked in Setting, saw the Wi-Fi’s green switch (on the screen) is switched on, but it probably have nothing to do with the iPhone wi-if that it’s using;
    below it are lost of so many wi-f - probably from the wi-fi switch that’s set in green, but each of wi-fi in a whole wi-fi list that I have to put in a wI-fi password that I don’t know. Should I take a picture that shows list of wi-fi from the Settings & show them to You?
      December 7, 2020 5:09 PM MST

So the iphone is what you are trying to use for the picture game?  See if you can use the iphone to play any of your other apps?
      December 7, 2020 5:18 PM MST

Then the ad videos work fine on other (puzzle) game apps on iPhone, probably just the Find The Difference game is just the one that probably is having trouble playing the other ad videos.
      December 8, 2020 5:55 AM MST

If just the one app having issues then the problem is with the app. 
    Close it out and then pull it back up to see if it helps.  If not then could install and reinstall it....but this could lose your progress in the game. 
      December 8, 2020 6:53 AM MST

“Close it out and pull it back up” means as ’close the Find Difference app, then open the app’ ?
      December 8, 2020 7:55 AM MST

Yes, 
      December 8, 2020 1:21 PM MST

Okay, that I closed it then opened it(FTD), just got one more hint from push hint button, & when I push the hint button again- this time it not giving me recharged hint(again)-the same server problem again.
      December 8, 2020 4:08 PM MST

Don’t want to lose any progress in this game!

You can (instead) tell what other answer site to go to, & tell me what (exact) question about this game, to type in to that site; /& see what answer site would give quick answer/reply, or which it give just give-out answers or/replies soon, close to any question(s) we type to that answer site, do you think you can find that?
      December 8, 2020 11:02 AM MST

You can perhaps try to find the manufacturer of the app and ask them.

If you have another device you can use...try to download the app to it and see if it is working correctly.  Maybe even log in and keep progress in the game? This post was edited by my2cents at December 8, 2020 11:47 AM MST
      December 8, 2020 11:45 AM MST

I have (some) internet/wi-fi just on iPhone for now.
    ’Log-out, then log back  in to the Find The Difference puzzle game App’?
    I didn’t see how I would do(just) that from just this  puzzle game App, I will open it up and see if there is that other option in that!-
      December 8, 2020 1:04 PM MST

I didn’t see any log-out option from it
      December 8, 2020 1:07 PM MST

Ok. Go into your App store. And see if there is an update available for the game.  If there is then download it and install.  Should be able to do that without loosing any progress. 
      December 8, 2020 1:19 PM MST

Yes-I opened App Store & got to that same Find The Difference game, saw where the Update button, & I did clicked that one-saw that took just several seconds; it then changed to Open button, & I clicked that to get back in that App, then I get to click in another 2 (recharge) button-as ran another 2 half min ad videos for it to give out another 2 hints/or can be 2 of find 10 differences than just normal 5 differences, then after that it stopped working to get any farther hint from ‘little light bulb’ hint button.
      December 8, 2020 4:16 PM MST

I see that maybe as becoming many other problems with this, as said to try click this, & try click that . . . !
      December 8, 2020 4:19 PM MST

So it started allowing you to get hints then stopped again?
    I know some games only allow so many hints in a day or a specific time frame. Maybe you are hitting the limit. 
      December 8, 2020 4:29 PM MST

That’s right on the hint stopping.
    I don’t know if that should or has to be this way. I was think of when it does as I clicked more of hint button-seems as sometimes it works and sometimes it don’t.
    Then I probably will contact the Find The Difference game app manufacturer, & if You know where I will get that manufacturer. This next-
      December 8, 2020 8:02 PM MST

Okay-then:
    You can suggest anything else for this one:
    can contact manufacturer of this game app, have me to try which other Find Difference app, or see if you know of anyone else here that who does plays this Find The Difference game too, or anything else you’ll suggest me if it’s other than all these?
      December 9, 2020 6:46 AM MST

And another option was: ask question about this on other site.
    For this or other Find Difference game, I just got another 2 photos of 10 differences by other 2 ad videos, but not sure if it will give me another one; I got to many other Find Differences photos of many nature stuff & inside of house stuff, & through several of them that shows people & kids in them, then I would like to get to the on that shows any night(sky)-with stars in it, but I probably won’t expect to get this Find Differences game to be done soon if it have over a thousand photos to do, as I was trying to keep getting more hints in this-
      December 9, 2020 9:37 AM MST

And then do You think I should just stop on this Find Difference App for number of days, maybe about another week playing the other different Apps I installed, then I get back to this Find Difference App after, & see if it will allow several/many more ad video hints-after long delay on playing this Find The Difference App?
      December 9, 2020 1:45 PM MST

I saw in App Store that there’s many other Find Difference game, but I want to stay with just this Find Difference game-the one I was just playing(now), & it said it have total of 1,550 photos of find the differences-to do, but some of these has to be unlocked by an ad video(an ad video to a find difference photo).
      December 8, 2020 4:29 PM MST