Active Now

Zack
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever see anyone with so little pride in self as the duck? There is no low to which he will not go as he bas**rdizes himself 24/7. Know why?

Ever see anyone with so little pride in self as the duck? There is no low to which he will not go as he bas**rdizes himself 24/7. Know why?

There is no one in his life who loves him enough to make any effort to stop him. They stand back and watch and wait. That's it.

I don't know which is sadder. That duck was never loved by anyone enough to save him or that he doesn't know what a fool he has become in the eyes of everyone. Do you?

Meanwhile Joe has a loving wife and family and has suffered through tragedies he survived.

What tragedy has duck ever had to suffer through? You know he's caving folding fast. He got nuthin'. He is nuthin'. He represents nuthin'. He will be remembered for contributing nuthin' but harm destruction vilification as well as massive hate.  Great.

Posted - December 7, 2020

Responses

at least, that 'duck' is stopping the globalisation of the world .
      December 7, 2020 4:22 PM MST

Yes. That is a goal. The one world global government.  Just one of the reasons the establishment hates President Trump. 
      December 7, 2020 5:08 PM MST

Apologies franc but I have no clue to what you are referring. If you have the time could you educate me about it? Thank you and Happy Tuesday to you and yours! :)
      December 8, 2020 6:47 AM MST

On the contrary, he has a great deal of pride in himself and a big ego. These are necessary qualities for anyone who runs for president. They also can be aspects of a narcissistic personality, which they are in his case.
      December 7, 2020 5:42 PM MST