Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Duck sez he'll join the texas lawsuit asking supreme court to block 62 Biden electors from 4 states." Comments? GO DUCK OR YOU SUCK?

"Duck sez he'll join the texas lawsuit asking supreme court to block 62 Biden electors from 4 states." Comments? GO DUCK OR YOU SUCK?

Posted - December 9, 2020

Responses

Not just a TX case.  As of this morning there are about 10 other states who have joined the case as well.  So we have 11 states as of plaintiffs and 4 as defendants....almost 1/3 of the states are involved.  

TX is not just/only asking to block the electors. They are asking for either block electors based on a invalid election.  And to appoint new ones by the state legislature. Or to order a special election  in each state and base the electors on the new election. 

To answer your question....Go President Trump.

Update: more states have joined the case:
    This post was edited by my2cents at December 9, 2020 11:06 PM MST
      December 9, 2020 2:08 PM MST

Not only are all of those states joining Texas but I just heard that the Republicans flipped 4 seats in California. That's not only quite interesting but very satisfying, to say the least. :)
      December 10, 2020 2:24 AM MST

Yep. It had been decades since a House seat in CA flipped from Dem to Rep. 
      December 10, 2020 5:36 AM MST

Yes. There are some positive changes in the air. Not only for draconian beleaguered states like California but for this nation as a whole. I'm hoping that Michigan also gets with the program and soon. The damage that our governor and some of our spineless legislators have done to the people of this state and to our economy is inexcusable.
      December 10, 2020 8:24 AM MST