Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Apparently it is limitless. The number of crap lawsuits a duck can file and LOSE. All at the expense of we the people of course. Know why?

Apparently it is limitless. The number of crap lawsuits a duck can file and LOSE. All at the expense of we the people of course. Know why?

The dumb cluck duck is a well known deadbeat cheapskate who stiffs people all the time.

That's why he had to go to a foreign bank, Deutsche bank, to get loans. All other sources knew he was a cheapsake deadbeat who stiffs people and screw people and never pays what he owes.

Deadbeat cheapskate using the money of we the people to get attention. Plus his adoring peeps are sending him millions of dollars for his defense or legal bills. He is allegedly supposedly a very rich man. So why does he need the money of those who aren't? Oh right cheapskaes never pay for anything. They con folks out of money all the time.

Deadbeat cheapskate. Sigh.

Posted - December 10, 2020

Responses

Again Trump has filed about 6 cases.  The rest have been filed by concerned citizens of this great country. 
      December 10, 2020 12:41 PM MST

Doesn't matter. They've all stemmed from Trump's baseless claims, and they've all been tossed for lack of evidence. He has all of you brainwashed.
      December 10, 2020 12:59 PM MST

The claims are not Trump's.  The claims are from Americans who witnesses the illegal activities. 

I do not need Trump to tell me anything.  I listened to the witnesses testify for days.  I listened to the whistleblowers.  I listened to statisticians.  I watched the videos of the illegal actions. 
      December 10, 2020 1:14 PM MST

Then why hasn't it been proven in court? All these so-called cases have gone nowhere. Maybe you believe the judges are in on the conspiracy too?
      December 10, 2020 1:42 PM MST

I have no idea why the judges are not listening to the witnesses.  Unless as I said before out of fear....they do not have Secret Service protection like the Justices do. 
      December 10, 2020 3:20 PM MST

And why do you think it's OK for one state to ask the federal courts to police the voting procedures of other states? That's called standing, and it's the chief reason many people aren't backing the suit and expect it to fail. Do you have a good answer, or do you just want Trump re-elected no matter what it takes?
      December 10, 2020 4:46 PM MST

Because they did not follow the Constitution. And it effects the entire country.  We just want the laws followed and the fraud exposed and fixed. This has not happened as of yet.

TX and the other plaintiff states have standing because they have the right to expect other states to conduct a legal Constitutional election free of fraud and following the laws. 
    Also because of the Senate. The Senate is supposed to represent the states.  With the Senate being so close to 50/50 this makes the VP particularly important as the tie breaker in the Senate (the representative of tje States) This post was edited by my2cents at December 10, 2020 7:57 PM MST
      December 10, 2020 6:04 PM MST

The law is the law, and judges must rule in accordance with it and the evidence no matter what their political affiliations are.

News from just two days ago:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-thought-courts-were-key-to-winning-judges-disagreed/2020/12/08/20f153f2-3913-11eb-aad9-8959227280c4_story.html

I can't repeat it because it would break copyright laws, but you can see here why each of the judges has ruled as they have.

The so-called witnesses could not have seen statistically significant voter fraud unless they had stayed to witness every single vote at their polling station.
    And if they did see it, why didn't they video it? Why haven't we seen the footage go viral?

All the recounts were supervised.
    The "witnesses" were Republicans who came out with allegations only after they began to see that the count was going against Trump's promises and their expectations.

This post was edited by inky at December 11, 2020 9:24 AM MST
      December 10, 2020 5:27 PM MST

There is no disputing the video in GA of illegal counting after they sent observers and media home. 
    There is no disputing that laws were changed by executive orders, local election boards and courts.  This is in violation of the US Constitution which states clearly that elections rules etc are to be made by the state's legislature.  This is what the TX +18 is about. The defendant states did not follow the Constitution or even their own laws.

Yes the law is the law. This post was edited by my2cents at December 10, 2020 6:01 PM MST
      December 10, 2020 5:53 PM MST

:):):)
      December 11, 2020 1:29 AM MST