Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you a BIGWIG? Ever gotten real cozy with one so you could get preferential treatment? What does it take to be a BIGWIG Bud/Budette?

Are you a BIGWIG? Ever gotten real cozy with one so you could get preferential treatment? What does it take to be a BIGWIG Bud/Budette?

Posted - December 11, 2020

Responses

I never believed in brown nosing.   I always treated bigwigs the same as I treated everyone else.  99.9% of them had a stick shoved up their butts.  They only would talk to management.  In fact, the only interaction they had with the "peons" (store employees) was intimidating them (and they seemed to enjoy it).

There are several ways to become a bigwig - There's knowing the right person ($$, or "thanks dad").  There's having a college degree (the higher the lettering, the higher position one can get - even if one hasn't a clue about the company).  There's kissing the right butts (24/7). 
    If common folk try to work their way up the ladder, those above them will do everything in their power to push them back down.
      December 11, 2020 11:19 AM MST

The only thing I would disagree with kinda? They have a steel rod up their butts not a stick ! Otherwise we are in total agreement! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      December 11, 2020 12:04 PM MST