Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many ANTI VAX folks are there in the USA? Won't they keep COVID 19 alive forever and keep reinfecting reinfecting reinfecting?

How many ANTI VAX folks are there in the USA? Won't they keep COVID 19 alive forever and keep reinfecting reinfecting reinfecting?

Posted - December 11, 2020

Responses

It may be kept circulating among them ... but not enough of them to keep it as a major contagion.
    Sort of like chicken pox.
      December 11, 2020 10:28 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Walt.
      December 11, 2020 12:22 PM MST

The exact amount is unknown, although I'm guessing around 10% of the total population.  {who knows how many people they infect with their propaganda before they die off from a curable disease...just kidding}

It depends on how long the vaccine lasts.  If its a yearly thing (like the flu vaccine) they yes, they will keep on reinfecting.   If it's a one-time vaccine, then (in theory) only those who are unvaccinated will suffer from it (until they die out?).  
      December 11, 2020 10:42 AM MST

No matter what it is there are always some parade rainers and party poopers who screw up the works for everyone. They don't care about anyone. Just themselves. No difference from trump. Same exact thing operating. Selfish self. Selfish self. Selfish self. You get my drift! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 11, 2020 12:41 PM MST
      December 11, 2020 12:12 PM MST

No.  If they get it and survive they will no longer be contagious.  

If a vaccine works, so does getting the disease.
      December 11, 2020 11:00 AM MST