Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This is a RIOT! Kayleigh McEnany the trump press secretary tells yawn shinnity the supremes "hid behind procedure" and "dodged". WHAT?

This is a RIOT! Kayleigh McEnany the trump press secretary tells yawn shinnity the supremes "hid behind procedure" and "dodged". WHAT?

The bottle blond brainless bimbo PRESUMES to criticize the supremes? She was a TV personality before her gig as the bottle blond bimbo of the day.

I wonder what HER IQ could possibly be that she feels qualified and experienced enough and knowledgeable enough to take issue with what the supremes did. Just another brainless bottle blond bimbo that trump takes a shine to you know.

Well do you believe anything she says? Based on what? Her bobble blond bimbo looks? Her bottle blond bimbo brain? I CAHN'T BELIEVE that said that about them.

Posted - December 12, 2020

Responses

They hid behind standing...rather than hearing the case and the evidence.  
    There are more cases on the way up to them. And the plaintiffs have standing.  We will see if they are brave enough to at least hear the case and the evidence.  So far justice branch is batting 0.

McEnany has a degree in Foriegn Politics from Oxford and Juris Doctorate from Harvard Law.    You may not like her but a dumb blonde she is not.  This post was edited by my2cents at December 12, 2020 6:07 AM MST
      December 12, 2020 5:58 AM MST

Yet with all that stellar education, she chose to shill for Trump.  
      December 12, 2020 8:03 AM MST

:):):)
      December 12, 2020 8:28 AM MST

Nothing wrong with supporting a candidate who actually puts American First. 
      December 12, 2020 8:53 AM MST

If that statement wasn't so ridiculous, it would be funny.
      December 12, 2020 10:31 AM MST

Glad you got a laugh.  :)
      December 12, 2020 10:38 AM MST