Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "As an American, we're all in this together". HAHAHAH!. Not according to the "overturn the election" rioters in D.C. Saturday. ARE WE?

"As an American, we're all in this together". HAHAHAH!. Not according to the "overturn the election" rioters in D.C. Saturday. ARE WE?

Posted - December 13, 2020

Responses

There's the "US", and there's "them". 

Unless you look a certain way (white), think a certain way (republican), act a certain way (blindly obedient), and follow a certain person (trump), ... you're not part of the "US", you're "them".   To the "us", the "them" are anti-"US" since they refuse to embrace the "US's" chosen czar as their one true ruler.
      December 13, 2020 10:55 AM MST

I did not know there were so many racists in America Shuhak. I knew there were some holdovers from the Civil War era. You know. Women should not vote. People of color were born to be slaves. But in the millions? In America? Color me shocked beyond words. Thank you for your reply. Now that  pandora trump(aka lucy) has opened his box of terror what is the best outcome you foresee? I'll ask. :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 14, 2020 9:05 AM MST
      December 14, 2020 1:38 AM MST

The protesters demanding the election be overturned are not on the same planet as the rest of us, mentally, ethically or in any other way
      December 13, 2020 11:31 AM MST

A subspecies living on the microscopic level? I knew they existed. But so many of them? I guess I've just been lucky. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Monday to thee and thine. You and your family are doing okay so far? :)
      December 14, 2020 1:36 AM MST