Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » MAGA is yesterday's news. Over and done. What trump needs now are hats for his terrorists! "TERRORISTS FOR TRUMP" Red white and blue. Cool?

MAGA is yesterday's news. Over and done. What trump needs now are hats for his terrorists! "TERRORISTS FOR TRUMP" Red white and blue. Cool?

Posted - December 13, 2020

Responses

How about a hat that says, "TA-TA" (an acronym for, "Take Away trump's ***)   

Their color should be, red, black and blue... the same color as the country he's been beating up from the past 4 years.
      December 13, 2020 9:44 AM MST

Did I tell you that is what "poop" is in Armenian? Phonetically? So sure that works bigly for me personally. Also I believe a certain part of the female anatomy is referred to that way. Grand TETONS come to mind but well that doesn't sound like ta ta. Long ago when pandora trump (aka lucy) was being interviewed by Howard Stern he was married to The gal whose daughter by him is named Tiffany. I guess Howard asked daddy about the infant daughter and he said something about he hoped she would look like her mother and somehow breasts were involved. I'm not joking. I don't remember the exact conversation but I was horrified. I wasn't listening to the show. It was another show and that sound bite from it was played. Of course we know that pandora trump lusts after his daughter Ivanka and said if he weren't her father he would probably have dated her. We know what he means by "dated". A thoroughly disgusting male slut in my opinion. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      December 14, 2020 2:38 AM MST