Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What if all Republican electors are FAITHLESS and ignore the will of the people of their state and cast their votes for pandora box don?

What if all Republican electors are FAITHLESS and ignore the will of the people of their state and cast their votes for pandora box don?

Would the box win? Would that "win" be honored and valid?

How does cheating out in the open in front of GOD and all the voters who voted OVERWHELMINGLY to have Joe Biden our President then get stuck with a pandora box don, the girlyman, for another 4 years?

What would happen if that were to happen? Desperation aside who has the cajones to knock the crap out of the faithless electors and kick them out of office? Or do they all roll over and smile and beg and play dead and jump for joy cuz the girly man pandora box is president for another 4 years? Gadzooks are Americans really that WEIRD?

Posted - December 14, 2020

Responses

Yes, he would win.  That's why he and his republican brethren are trying to bribe/coerce them.  Remember the American motto - "if all else fails, cheat".

December 14, 2020 9:22 AM MST

They only ever cheat. They don't do anything they should. They cut to the chase, rig the game, stack the deck and load the dice. Stephen Miller that vicious racist says today doesn't matter. January 6 is all that matters. That's when the votes are opened and Pence presides and I guess take a final count.. Is he correct? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) Oh I spoke for you behind your back sort of this morning. Spunky said they're expecting big storms in New York in a couple of days. I asked if she'd send excess to southern California. That you told me you expected rain in northern California so you wouldn't need her to send any to you. I hope I didn't speak out of turn and that is OK with you? Think you might be able to use extra? This post was edited by RosieG at December 14, 2020 10:13 AM MST
      December 14, 2020 9:45 AM MST

Jan 6th is when they are officially counted in the senate and house.

We will take all the rain/snow up here that we can get.  According to the latest from the Climate Prediction Center, all of NorCal is in severe or extreme drought (SoCal is abnormally dry in the LA basin, to moderate drought further inland).  According to my observations, this area has barely received half of what we normally get in a year... and that year ends in 17 days.  Yes, it's supposed to rain here again Wednesday night (maybe a half to 3/4 inch).  However, beyond that, all the forecast maps are now showing zero rain for the rest of the year.
      December 14, 2020 10:35 AM MST

Okey dokey Shuhak. When I chat with Spunky today I will let her know I misspoke. Sounds like New York will be getting way more than they need and she can figure out how to send to you and to me. I trust her judgment. We continue to be dry as a bone. So whatever falls from the sky..if it's wet..we will adore! Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 15, 2020 7:58 AM MST

According to this ... it would require the DEMOCRAT Electoral College members to be unfaithful, and vote for Trump:

https://www.archives.gov/electoral-college/electors#:~:text=Choosing%20each%20State's%20electors%20is,electors%20by%20casting%20their%20ballots.
      December 14, 2020 9:44 AM MST

So Biden's win in RED STATES and the electors he got if given to pandora box don wouldn't do the trick? Are you sure of that? If so why the huge attacking 4 states..red states...that went for Biden? I don't get it. Thank you for your reply Walt and the link. Was it just an excercise in tantrum hissy fit spoiled brat syndrome?
      December 14, 2020 9:49 AM MST

The electors he got in Republican states are members of the Democrat Party.
    Even though the popular vote doesn't elect the President - it elects the Electoral College slate for that state.
      December 14, 2020 10:26 AM MST

If what you say is true then what the he** are FAITHLESS ELECTORS? Thank you for your reply Walt! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 15, 2020 8:00 AM MST
      December 15, 2020 8:00 AM MST

I can't remember how many years ago it was ... but there were Electors (I think Oregon?) who voted for a "Native American", as a form of protest of the Dakota pipeline issue.
      December 15, 2020 8:06 AM MST

I think Joe Biden has appointed a Native American for a Cabinet post. First time ever! I mean it is their country after all isn't it? White people just stole it from them. Sigh. Thank you for your reply Walt and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      December 18, 2020 2:12 AM MST