Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The death knell of a political party. Will there ever be another Republican president? Loyal to a madman not the Constitution or Country?.

The death knell of a political party. Will there ever be another Republican president? Loyal to a madman not the Constitution or Country?.

No respect for tradition or protocols or rule of law or our CONSTITUTION!

How do we ever trust them again? So few of them are standing up to support what is right.

So few of them care about anything but heiling to pandrona box don and think of nothing else.

Imagine having to be BRAVE to put your country first and not a TV personality?

Once is quite enough.

Posted - December 15, 2020

Responses

Sure there will - when the Tea Party quit nominating TV stars and nominate the politically competent. McCain was a decent candidate, he just had a brain-dead cretin foisted on him as running mate. And in the wake of Bush2's GFC, the Democrats could have nominated a drover's dog, and won.
    Eisenhower was a fine example of what a GOP President can and should be. Lincoln was also a Republican. They can do it again - they just have to stop the lunatic right of their Party from hijacking the agenda. Neither Ike nor Abe would have been nominated today - too "liberal". So is anybody to the left of Mussolini.
      December 15, 2020 3:49 AM MST

Remember that John McCain WANTED Joe Lieberman to be his veep but the RNC stopped that because Joe had previously been a Democrat. I think if Sara poutylips had not been on the scene John McCain could well have been president. But poutylips was just too much to stomach because well if something happened to John vapidhead poutylips would be our president? WHAT IF? I do not disagree with anything you wrote m'dear. You are always spot on and on top of things as least insofar as I can tell. You NAILED IT! So you're an Aussie and know tons more than many Americans? So what? I gladly can live with that as I gladly read our Canadian friend's spot-on observations and our friends in the U.K. It's nice to know others elsewhere care enough to pay attention! Lucky us! Thank you for your reply R and Happy Tuesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 15, 2020 5:19 AM MST
      December 15, 2020 5:16 AM MST

McCain did not have a chance. 
      December 15, 2020 5:24 AM MST