Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do the results of evildoing (bozo trump) last longer than the results of doing good (Abraham Lincoln). Why do you think so?

Do the results of evildoing (bozo trump) last longer than the results of doing good (Abraham Lincoln). Why do you think so?

Posted - December 15, 2020

Responses

Lincoln worked to unite the country. 
    loser worked to divide it.

Lincoln saw the end of a bloody civil war
    loser did his best to create a bloody civil war

Lincoln helped to end slavery
    loser (a "slave" owner himself) was a proud white supremacist.

Lincoln built the republican party
    loser destroyed it

Lincoln was a leader
    loser was/is a coward

Lincoln delivered a famous speech.  (".. OUR founding fathers...")
    loser mouthed off at numerous rallies ("...I am the best...")

It will take MANY years to "undo" the damage loser inflicted on this country.  Some of his actions may be irreparable.   Unfortunately, many think that simply electing a new person will automatically make everything better.  Only fools think that way.   Its going to take a lot of hard work... something loser isn't familiar with.
      December 15, 2020 11:15 AM MST

Very nicely presented Shuhak and so very sad. I fear you are correct. I hope you are wrong but well what if you aren't? Sigh. Thank you for your thoughtful and comprehensive reply. The bozo trump terrorists have yet to strike full force. Do you think they won't or do you think they will? :(
      December 16, 2020 3:20 AM MST

If the inauguration is held in a public area, there will be "attacks".
      December 16, 2020 11:33 AM MST

Oh dear. I had not thought of that. I think it should be held VIRTUALLY. Now that you bring up that scary possibility I certainly hope it will. We can watch it in the safety of our homes. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 17, 2020 9:56 AM MST
      December 17, 2020 4:51 AM MST