Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » For all of bozo trump's efforts he lost the electoral vote, he lost the popular vote and he lost the "big one" lawsuit! WINNER?

For all of bozo trump's efforts he lost the electoral vote, he lost the popular vote and he lost the "big one" lawsuit! WINNER?

Obviously bozo trump got sick of winning and that's everything he is doing is losing losing losing losing.

Every one of the 4 states whose votes he tried to throw out voted for JOE BIDEN.

Every one of the 60 plus bogus lawsuits got rejected thrown out attacked and mocked/ridiculed

Everything he does is what a loser does when he is out of gas out of ideas out of backing and out of sorts. The cheese stands alone the cheese stands alone hi ho the dario the cheese stands alone!

Posted - December 15, 2020

Responses

He did not loose the "big one" (TX+20) it was refused to be heard based on lack of standing....not the merits of the case. 

More cases coming up the system.  TX case was simply a way to avoid the lower courts.   
      December 15, 2020 9:19 AM MST

Call it what you like, but he still lost. Keep living in denial if you want. Even Lindsey Graham has acknowledged Biden as the winner.
      December 15, 2020 10:01 AM MST

It is not over until it is over.  And there are still court cases.  And still as of yet no one has bothered to here the merits.

We have an AUDIT in MI, that showed 68% errors in the computers.  Information missing.  That computers are designed to allow fraud.

I do not care about Graham....Graham is a RINO also ways has been.  He is out for Graham.

It will be a long shot but it ain't over.  Odds are against but evidence is mounting.  And Trump electors did vote in the disputed states.  If they are overturned, they are ready.  (Happened before in JFK v Nixon) 
      December 15, 2020 10:44 AM MST

Same denial. YAWN.
      December 15, 2020 10:47 AM MST

Exactly...
      December 15, 2020 10:52 AM MST

Consider what I posted in another question: Theodore Roosevelt said that patriotism means to stand with the nation, not with the president. Your country, not any individual. Now that the Electoral College has officially voted and made Biden the president-elect, when does it become unpatriotic to continue to stand with Trump?
      December 15, 2020 11:00 AM MST

I answered your question (you may want to make sure you are still subscribed to it...if you did not get a notification of my answer)

It is not certified until Jan 6.....and as I said there are court cases making their way to SCOTUS.  And the GOP electors also did place their votes Mon as well....if it can be proven that fraud happened.  

HI in JFK v Nixon, changed electors from Nixon to JFK after court battles ruled in JFK's favor. This post was edited by my2cents at December 15, 2020 11:06 AM MST
      December 15, 2020 11:04 AM MST

:):):)
      December 16, 2020 3:26 AM MST