Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Does she, doesn't she"? What? Color/bleach her hair to hide the gray? jWill he/willn't he? What? Concede that he LOST the election?

"Does she, doesn't she"? What? Color/bleach her hair to hide the gray? jWill he/willn't he? What? Concede that he LOST the election?

Every day in every way everyone everywhere says will he willn't he?

He willn't. He doesn't want his cash cow base to stop sending in some money for legal bills.

So he never will. He willn't. Never ever ever. Keep that money coming. The sound of music.

Posted - December 16, 2020

Responses

He'll never concede.  That'd destroy his pride.  his power and glory have been stripped from him; his golden image tarnished.  he's so far gone that all he can see anymore is "me". 
      December 16, 2020 12:27 PM MST

Okay m'dear here's where I ask a serious question. I get the "power". I get the "glory". But "golden image"? What do you mean by that please and thank you? I don't know if you know that a fake gold chain around a neck will turn that neck green. If any "golden" image was connected to him it's the kind that turns our necks all green. A dead giveaway that it's bogus phony fake. I know his brain dead stupid dumb adoring worshippers still see him as the second coming of Jesus sent to them by GOD. I say that is BLASPHEMY. I dunno. I just want him to have a stroke that renders him speechless and makes his hands unusable. SILENCE HIM in every way. Let him live. I don't care about that. I'm just and sick and tired of all the lies and all the evil and all the treason and undermining and sabotaging. Just have happen to him whatever it takes to SHUT HIM UP for good. Is that too much to ask? Sigh. Thank you for your reply. What happens today due to him? Any idea? This post was edited by RosieG at December 17, 2020 10:42 AM MST
      December 17, 2020 2:39 AM MST

The man is obsessed with all things gold.  He loves gold.  His hotels are gold colored, he had the white house redone in gold (colors).  He used to dye his hair gold.  I really don't know, but perhaps the reason he's so orange is because he's trying to imitate gold(??).  The furnishings in his house are gold colored.  To him gold equals power and wealth.  he wants people to associate gold with him.  That's his "golden image". 

But now his hair is gray and his gold-colored "mansion" is being given to someone who, in his mind, is grossly inferior to him.  Odds are high that he's massively in debt (having to solicit money from his adoring followers).   People no longer associate him with gold, but with losing.  His "golden" image is no longer shiny, but tarnished and dull.
      December 17, 2020 11:14 AM MST

King Midas comes to mind. His touch was fatal. This is his role model? He will act out viciously. He doesn't know anything else. What is left of the country when President Biden and Vice-President Harris are sworn in is yet to be determined. He is the sorryist a**hole I've ever seen. Lord have mercy on us. Thank you for your reply Shuhak!
      December 17, 2020 12:15 PM MST