Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Bozo trump is rejected again. No one wants him around. Should he take it personally?

Bozo trump is rejected again. No one wants him around. Should he take it personally?

At the age of 13 his parents clearly didn't want him around and shipped him off to "military" school
He moved from New York to Florida because he didn't feel welcome in New York
He LOST re-election to the presidency by a MASSIVE HUGE amount'
His Mar a Lago neighbors are going to try to stop him from living there permanently.

What do you do with an old shoe?  Toss it out!

Posted - December 16, 2020

Responses

Seems like some people just can't take a hint.
      December 16, 2020 11:54 AM MST

On the other hand it's kinda pathetically sad. His entire life he's tried to matter...to be someone. The more rejection the more empty isolated and unwanted he is which drives him to do outrageous things. He simply is not loveable or likeable. His personality sucks. He doesn't read so he isn't interesting at all. He isn't curious. He isn't creative or imaginative or inventive. He isn't playful. He isn't a lot of things that we require to "like" or even "really like" someone. He has got nothing whatsoever going for him. He is closer to dying each day as he ages. Sad sack. I mean did I write anything with which you disagree or take exception Shuhak? If so please let me know. Well I know you will.So from that perspective he's the kinda guy who makes you think "there but for the Grace of GOD go I". Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      December 17, 2020 1:30 AM MST

No, I completely agree with you.  It's pathetically sad.
      December 17, 2020 11:33 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Shuhak. So maybe there is a little tiny bit of good in me because I do think it is so very sad? Ya think? :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 18, 2020 7:57 AM MST
      December 17, 2020 11:40 AM MST