Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I always worried that our "enemies" would take down our power grid. Is this far far far far worse? What "this"?

I always worried that our "enemies" would take down our power grid. Is this far far far far worse? What "this"?

You don't know? You haven't heard?

RUSSIA successfully hacked into all our departments and has been at it nonstop for 6-9 months. Infiltrating here and there getting access to the most sensitive top secret information. Even attacked the energy department and got into records about our nuclear capabilities.

No one suispected it. There were there month after month after month and they are still there now.

How we did not know I don't know. You install an alarm in your home. Someone breaks in and you IMMEDIATELY hear bells and whistles and sirens. It doesn't take 6-9 months between breakin and knowing.

Who dropped the ball? How did it drop? What kind of protective system did we have that we thought would be impenetrable?

What does Russia know? Wrong question. What does Russia NOT KNOW?

Part of the hacking? The ability to go in and change records or set up fake identities or send messages from people who do exist who had no clue their names are being prostitued.

Also..bozo trump knows and say nothing at all.

Which makes one ask is bozo a plant who facilitates the access for Putin? Instead of addressing the nation and telling Putin we are on to him and there will be consequences and we will root out every last bit of infection and there will be a very large price they will pay what does bozo do? I dunno. Do you? We haven't heard anything about the bounties Russia paid to the Afghansto to murder american soldiers. Not diddly crap. Not a word. What will he about this damaging breach of unknown proportion?

I know. He will say he talked to Putin and Putin told him he didn't do it and bozo will say he believes him.

Or he will ignore the whole thing and pretend it never happened.

Your choice to lead the country in 2016 has undone our security our safety our way of life our Constitution. And y'all wanted 4 more years of this? Seriously stupid are you?

The cyber attack is on a MASSIVE scale and it will take a very long time to figure out where they hit and what they did and what they still are doing. Imagine one fat old second rate tv show "celebrity" wannabe brought down America! I know. No way right? No way in  he** could that ever happen. Right? NO WAY!.

Posted - December 18, 2020

Responses

Trump will say/do nothing about this.  It will be Biden's problem.  If it had to happen, I'd rather see it in Biden's wheelhouse to deal with than in Trump's.  While Trump was crying about the election being stolen from him, Putin was stealing the country.
      December 18, 2020 7:42 AM MST

Well bozo fired all the cyber security experts. He used monies meant to protect for his dam* ego hate wall. He says nothing at all. So far his gullibles have gifted with $250 MILLION since he lost the election. Who does that? Pay the person who is destroying your country? Who does that L? Thank you for your reply. What does Russia plan to do with what they know? What does Russia plan to do to us? They have the upperhand. What are they doing with or plan to do? SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      December 19, 2020 2:18 AM MST

I have difficulty understanding how people can continue to follow him and think he's a good president, but what scares me even more is that virtually no one in the GOP did one thing to stop him.  I hope every day that the runoff in Georgia elects Democrats and we can get rid of McConnell.  I used to think John Boehner was a bad guy, but McConnell is downright evil.  As for the Russians, who knows what they're capable of doing with the information they have obtained.
      December 19, 2020 9:24 AM MST

Ditto. EVERY SINGLE WORD L. DITTO. The bozo clown so destroyed the integrity of the Georgia vote forcing three different recounts why would anyone believe their votes would count now? So bozo bigmouth did us all a huge favor. It could be both Dems win in a landslide. It could be they don't! But massive numbers of folks are coming out to vote. So mebbe perhaps bozo bigmouth helped us? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      December 19, 2020 9:37 AM MST

I do hope that GA has a large turnout no matter whom they elect, but it would be nice to switch the Senate blue.  I hope that this entire election has taught voters that their vote is critically important and they need to come out and vote.  
      December 19, 2020 12:44 PM MST

The MIXED MESSAGING is head-spinningly weird. Some of those pro bozo pols who support the madness would themselves be unelected! If bozo's loss were a fraud so too was their win. But they are too dim to understand that. I hope Georgia stays blue with the election of TWO DEMS in the Senate! Give Joe a fighting chance because with moscow mitch "in charge" he will do to Joe what he did to President Obama. Obstacle and brick wall. Who needs that? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Sunday to you! :)
      December 20, 2020 1:15 AM MST

This entire administration has been one of chaos and mixed-messaging.  It's just that the virus and the hacking are too serious for us to ignore and the ignoramus at the head of the table is incapable of fighting his way out of a paper bag, let alone figure out what to do about either.  At this point, his lack of response to the hacking is a clear message that he is finished with being president and is leaving it to Joe to straighten things out.  
      December 20, 2020 3:21 PM MST

I agree with thee sweetie. I do. I worry about trying to play catchup when the thing itself keeps morphing into something else. We're always almost there and then the goal post gets moved. Thank you for your reply L. I guess time will tell.
      December 21, 2020 3:30 AM MST

Joe will have a full plate when he takes over.  Fortunately, he will have some intelligent and capable folks in his administration that will help guide him through.  
      December 21, 2020 6:33 AM MST

That is going to be a huge blessing. His appointees will be able to hit the ground running. Experienced educated intelligent and patriotic Americans. Either born here or naturlized. A complete change from what we were saddled with for 4 years. The dregs. The scum. The refuse detritis junk trash. I wonder though if it all will become a faint memory or are we all too damaged for that? Thank you for your replyL! :)
      December 21, 2020 6:39 AM MST

I think the negative effects of the Trump years will be with us for a while.  He has managed to elevate incivility to an art form and those of his ilk will continue to run with it for some time.
      December 21, 2020 6:43 AM MST

I agree. He unleashed the worst in humankind and it seemed to be taking hold. He leaves behind infection disease mental decline as his legacy. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      December 22, 2020 1:50 AM MST

How readily they could cut your national grid off depends how robust it is, how well defended it is, and also, how readily and rapidly it can be switched to manual control.
      December 18, 2020 6:12 PM MST

We are told it is very "GRAVE". We don't even know how bad it is. It will take a very long time to figger it out. Meanwhile they are still "there". We are at their mercy it seems to me. I guess they are way smarter than we are not to have even known about their presence for so many months. i know countries spy and infiltrate. Even "allies" do that The way of the world. Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      December 19, 2020 2:29 AM MST