Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are you the center of your world? If not who is and why?

Are you the center of your world? If not who is and why?

Posted - October 17, 2016

Responses

Every human on earth is the center of his own world.  Make no mistake about that one. 
      October 17, 2016 10:04 AM MDT

Yes, because my version of the world depends from my perspective on things. It's hard to expect to not be the main character in my own story.
      October 17, 2016 9:45 PM MDT

Does everything you do benefit you Oscar?  Do you always put yourself first and everyone else last? When you can help someone but it is inconvenient for you to do so do you help anyway and inconvenience yourself? Do you take more than your share or are you often taking less so that others can have more? Do you buy expensive things for you and inexpensive/cheap things for others? That is what I mean. Have you ever done without something so someone else could have something he/she wanted? Do you invite others to cut in line ahead of you? Do you open doors for people or barge right through without considering anyone else?  Do you let traffic in front of you when a road narrows or do you speed up so he/she can't cut in? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      October 24, 2016 5:30 AM MDT