Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The FINAL DAYS of the madman who thought he was a king. Still groveling and bellycrawling to Russia..still complaining whining. Perfect?

The FINAL DAYS of the madman who thought he was a king. Still groveling and bellycrawling to Russia..still complaining whining. Perfect?

The loose cannon is still in power for another month. His madness grows with his anger/fury at having been unwanted again. This he cannot tolerate and so he lives in a fantasy world and now only has the fringe crackpots to comfort him. All others have abandoned him.

His life story is one of rejection and failure. Unwanted by sane people. Only adored by those who are as delusional as he is. They are not enough. He needed more and there were no more.

What will the powerful wounded wildman do? Like a ball shot in an arcade machine it caroms around here and there and everywhere not knowing where or why. Driven by a madness that is relentless.

Do you pity the poor beast within who has done him in? Will his final blow sate his growing need to revenge retaliate destroy? I don't know.

Posted - December 22, 2020

Responses

Well  yesturday the madman that thought he was king signed a executive order that all future Federal buildings must be built beatiful - and preferably in the Greco-Roman  classical style. With all the things happening in America the mad man is concentrating on future buildings. Maybe karma will catch up to Trump and he will  be put in a new Federal prison.  Then once a day the guards will walk by him and say - Why do you look so sad - isn't this new prision beautiful and isn't it built in a Greco-Roman classical style? Cheers and happy holidays!
      December 22, 2020 12:51 PM MST

Can't President Biden rescind all crap like that Nanoose? Just automatically reverse everything bozohead did just as bozohead tried hard to reverse everything President Barack Obama did? I don't see why not do you? I'm not sure what Greco Roman classical style is or why it's important to bozohead. I suspect he will get a cut from it somehow. I'll Google it and see what it is. Would it be like the Acropolis in Athens? How long before he is put in prison d'ya think? I'd like to see it happen in my lifetime. Thank you for the informative reply m'dear. Do YOU like Greco-Roman? Odd that such a thing would be on the "mind" of the madman. No accounting for what floats around in that "mind". This post was edited by RosieG at December 23, 2020 3:10 AM MST
      December 23, 2020 3:08 AM MST