Active Now

DannyPetti
Pet Eater
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Presidents should pardon those who got a raw deal or a too stiff sentence for the crime. Bozo head pardons CROOKS like him. WHY?

Presidents should pardon those who got a raw deal or a too stiff sentence for the crime. Bozo head pardons CROOKS like him. WHY?

Because he can relate. He is corrupt he has committed crimes he is a crook.

That's why. Why else?

He pardoned three Republican pols who corruptly crimed and crooked. How swell.

He padoned people who MURDERED other people. How swell as he**

He pardoned racists and supremacits and evildoing trash. Ever sweller than he**.

Your "president" bozoead in action.

Posted - December 23, 2020

Responses

Why single out Trump for pardoning someone? For as long as there has been a republic, American presidents, Democrat and Republican, have been granting pardons. Many of the pardons were the correct thing to do. Though some may disagree. Perhaps some of the pardons were not the correct thing to do. Though some may also disagree. And other pardons kind of left the people scratching their heads while having a facepalm moment.

The thing is, as mentioned above, pardons have been going on since America became a Republic. Nothing new there.
      December 23, 2020 9:52 AM MST

Birds of a feather... 
      December 23, 2020 11:20 AM MST

Yep! It never fails. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) One day someone who can do something will stand up and do it. When I don't know. Whom I don't know. But I keep hoping! You too?
      December 23, 2020 11:53 AM MST