Active Now

Pet Eater
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When you PREPARDON peeps not yet charged with any crime you are admitting they are GUILTY of something as yet unknown. Why would you?

When you PREPARDON peeps not yet charged with any crime you are admitting they are GUILTY of something as yet unknown. Why would you?

When they accept the pardon they ADMIT they are guilty.

You do not pardon an innocent person. DUH!

An innocent person would not accept nor tolerate a pardon. DUH.

DUH DUH.

Posted - December 24, 2020

Responses

A smart person wouldn't accept a pardon if they were never charged of a crime (and one can't issue a pardon ahead of time).  However, a lot of criminals aren't smart.  D'oh!
      December 24, 2020 12:21 PM MST

I just learned that the supremes have ruled that when you accept a pardon you are admitting guilt and further a pardon does not expunge the crime from your record. In the bozohead bizarro world anything goes. What comes next is anyone's guess. A crapshoot. Are his dice loaded? Is the Pope Catholic? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! We all live life on the edge of his madness. I like that. I'll ask.
      December 24, 2020 1:05 PM MST

No, a pardon doesn't expunge one's record, and we already knew that accepting one meant you we admitting guilt (like, duh).  Unfortunately,  I have a feeling many people don't realize this.  his paron-happiness can have long reaching negative results.
      December 24, 2020 2:12 PM MST