Active Now

Pet Eater
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Oh yes and by the way the US gubment bugment will shut down Monday if bozohead refuses to sign a bill to fund it. DIDJA KNOW?

Oh yes and by the way the US gubment bugment will shut down Monday if bozohead refuses to sign a bill to fund it. DIDJA KNOW?

What does that mean exactly?

No social security checks being credited to our accounts?
No bills being paid for things the US owes?
No access to anything anywhere at any time?

What precisely IS A SHUTDOWN GUBMENT?

Meanwhile the fat** jacka** pigs out on food at mar a lago. Why not? What else is he good for but that? Staying fat?  While many Americans and children go to bed hungry wake up hungry and are hungry all day and wait in long lines for hours to get food to survive fata** dines and golfs and thrives.

Pig.

Posted - December 24, 2020

Responses

Social Security checks will continue to be issued.  A shutdown won't affect that.
      December 24, 2020 12:18 PM MST

Thank for that info Shuhak. I appreciate it. So do robots work it? Why wouldn't a gubment shutdown STOP everything? Not that I would like it to but I just don't understand what "government shutdown" involves. Do you? :)
      December 24, 2020 1:08 PM MST

SS is considered a mandatory expense and is paid from the SS trust fund. 

A government stops all nonessential government agencies such as,  the Department of the Treasury, the Department of Agriculture, Homeland Security Department, Department of the Interior, Department of State, Department of Housing and Urban Development, Department of Transportation, Department of Commerce, and the Department of Justice.

People who work for places such as the FBI, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the DEA, ATF, Customs And Border Protection, and TSA still have to show up for work, they just won't get paid.  And with the economy the way it is now, that could be devastating for a lot of families.
      December 24, 2020 2:26 PM MST

Boy everywhere we look today we see rose gardens. Only these have no roses...just thorns.

What's to stop bozohead from stopping social security and diverting that money to his own bank account? I am being completely serious? I shall ask. It seems to be that there is no one who stop from doing anything he wants to do. It is the most curious think I have witnessed. Most curious indeed. Thank you for your informative reply Shuhak. Carry on m'dear as best you can and STAY SAFE!
      December 25, 2020 3:01 AM MST

Either they're afraid to stop him, or they secretly want him to succeed. 
    Over the past 4 years, the republican party has demonstrated that they'll do/allow just about anything to stay in power.  They forsook everything their party used to stand for.  They allowed a monster (whom they first detested) to lead them.  Once this monster was in control, they quickly aligned themselves behind him, vehemently denying that they ever hated him.
      December 25, 2020 10:02 AM MST

Here I am in the future addressing something you said in the past! Did you ever think in a bazillion years that a January 6 would occur and the FOOTOO heads would minimize it and rationalize it and redescribe it as being a bunch of patriots protesting peacefully? Me too neither! Thank you for your reply back then and apologies for not "getting around to it" sooner! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 29, 2021 1:05 AM MDT
      August 28, 2021 3:51 AM MDT