Active Now

Pet Eater
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 525,000 NEW covid case in the last two weeks in California. The downside of being the most populated state. How is your state doing?

525,000 NEW covid case in the last two weeks in California. The downside of being the most populated state. How is your state doing?

Posted - December 24, 2020

Responses

In  British Columbia during the last week or so there has been a significant decline in new infections but waiting till after the holidays we might very well see an increase for some period of time.

Last I saw there was about 550 daily new infections. Population of BC is about 4 million persons.
      December 25, 2020 6:10 AM MST

Condolences m'dear. 550 new daily is not good at all. California has almost 40 million resident I believe. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Kg. I fear you will be right and also the new year's eve parties where people congregate and get drunk. So we have a long haul to survive. Will we? Check with you sometime in February to see who came shining through and who didn't! :) If I'm still here. This post was edited by RosieG at December 25, 2020 6:42 AM MST
      December 25, 2020 6:36 AM MST