Active Now

Zack
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Angelina Jolie cannot STAND her father, Jon Voight. No wonder. Here is Voight slamming Di Niro for blasting Trump.

Angelina Jolie cannot STAND her father, Jon Voight. No wonder. Here is Voight slamming Di Niro for blasting Trump.

Posted - October 17, 2016

Responses

Show of hands please. Who gives a crap about any of them...I didn't think so.
      October 17, 2016 10:46 AM MDT

Angelina Jolie is your "reference standard" for clear political though? A Hollywood "celebrity" that is "bat guano" crazy? Hahahaha! You really are a comedian.
      October 17, 2016 11:02 AM MDT

There is something really wrong with hating someone because their politics differ from yours.  I am saddened to see that happen and not too long ago was very surprised at some of the people it seemed to have happened to.   Strength of character and an open mind are in hiding these days.  

I have no interest in celebrities personal lives and their opinions would never influence me. 
      October 17, 2016 1:36 PM MDT

I think Angelina is influenced by the Illumanitti.
      October 17, 2016 2:27 PM MDT

How sad that Angelina jolie has made public her dislike of her father. she owes him respect for giving her life. the day will come that she will regret her actions and she will wish she could turn back time. by then it will be too late. (exodus 20:12)
      November 26, 2016 12:07 AM MST

• actually  .  it sounds like god  would high five  her . 

----***JESUS ANTI  FAMILY  Quotes  **

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. -Luke 14:26"

"For I am come to SET A MAN AT VARIANCE AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND THE DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND THE DAUGHTER IN LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER IN LAW. And a MAN'S FOES SHALL BE THEY OF HIS OWN HOUSEHOLD.-Matthew 10:35-36"

"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.-Luke 12:51-53"

..and ,,,When a man decided to follow Jesus, he wanted to say goodbye to his family (Luke 9:61), but instead of leniency, Jesus replied to him: ... " a man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is not  fit for the kingdom of God".

And .. jesus says to his own mother "Woman, what have I do to with thee?" -John -

;-)
    --sounds like the words of a scared cult leader to me .

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 26, 2016 1:21 AM MST
      November 26, 2016 12:41 AM MST