Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I expect the Thanksgiving travelers and Christmas travelers who survived temporarily will have jampacked New Year's Eve Parties. RIGHT?

I expect the Thanksgiving travelers and Christmas travelers who survived temporarily will have jampacked New Year's Eve Parties. RIGHT?

Dancing cheek to cheek. NO MASK. Singing Auld Lang Syne getting drunk as skunks on the booze of your choice. Breathing in what strangers breathe cough out shout out makes y'all so cozy like and friendly. Good luck. God speed. Stay safe. Have fun. Ignore what gets in your way and make dam* sure to mock ridicule attack insult whomever/whatever gets in your way! There's a good lad. There's a sweet young thing.

SHEESH.

SIGH.

Posted - December 24, 2020

Responses

Fools abound.
    Thriving in parched deserts of insanity,
    Vehemently eschewing common sense.

Fools abound.
    Proudly flaunting their ignorance,
    Eager for others to join them.

Fools abound.
    Arrogantly boasting of their folly;
    Trophies of stupidity hanging around their necks.

Fools abound.
    So the prudent must be ever vigilant
    Lest they unwittingly become fools themselves.

December 24, 2020 6:56 PM MST

Your work m'dear or that of another? In either case I LOVE EVERY WORD. I think of this virus thingy as a volcano that keeps erupting Shuhak. Ceaseless endless. The lava flow keeps growing wider and wider and wider as it keeps moving forward. It destroys whatever lies in its path. I can't get that image out of my head. Will it get us? Well eventually it will because as your response communicates FOOLS ABOUND. We will be victims of their follies. Meanwhile have a cup of cheer m'dear for auld lang syne. I cannot in good conscience wish anyone a "merry" Christmas. What I can do is tell you to STAY SAFE and then just keep hoping eventually that the eruptions will end. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us Shuhak. What next? There is a song I think titled "who will stop the rain"? Or maybe it was a movie. You can't stop rain. No one can stop bozohead. He will simply have to stop erupting on his own. Meanwhile we wait and watch and wonder what next?.
      December 25, 2020 2:03 AM MST

It's 100% mine.  I wrote it while I was waiting for my rolls to bake.
      December 25, 2020 9:48 AM MST

You make good use of every minute don't you Shuhak? Well thanks again from the future of our now to the past of your reply! I love the internet don't you? It erases time. I kinda like that. I'm gonna ask. :)
      August 28, 2021 4:05 AM MDT