Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do you do your own thinking 24/7 or do you rely on others to relieve you of that burden? Thinking is hard isn't it? Your cuppa tea?

Do you do your own thinking 24/7 or do you rely on others to relieve you of that burden? Thinking is hard isn't it? Your cuppa tea?

Posted - October 17, 2016

Responses

• If anything, I think too much. My mind is never off. 
      October 17, 2016 10:36 AM MDT

I hear ya NB. Sometimes it takes me a VERY LONG TIME to go to sleep at night because I can't turn my mind off. Of course it depends on what happened during the day. Some days are tougher than others. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 18, 2016 3:46 AM MDT

Ugh, I'm always thinking/worrying/wondering about something. I'm so used to containing it, until it comes out in frenzied bursts. Yikes. I'm lucky to have something like AnswerMug to release some of that unsettled-ness. My poor love gets the brunt of this. But, he's a thinker, too. 
      October 17, 2016 11:01 AM MDT

((hugs)) Why the hugs you ask? Well because I could have given the exact same answer word-for-word if you had asked this question and I had answered!  Answermug is like having a psychiatrist you can  dump on any time of day or night only it doesn't cost you a dime (well except for the cost of internet access and your time). Thank you for your reply lovely and Happy Tuesday! :)
      October 18, 2016 3:49 AM MDT

I am constantly wondering, observing and trying to analyze even the simplest of things. Especially Nature and science. Nobody could possibly do my thinking and few think like me. Like I used to tell my students...Question everything...except what your parents say.
      October 17, 2016 11:09 AM MDT

What a good child you must have been ele. I have always questioned everyone and everything...especially the things/people that make no sense to me. When I was younger and a painfully shy child I rarely said anything. I  stifled it but I still questioned it in my mind.  I have outgrown that shyness as you well know and now?  The sky's limit. I don't hold back. There is so little today that makes sense to me I shall never run out of questions. It is exhausting though! Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      October 18, 2016 5:00 AM MDT

I was sneaky good, Like Eddie Haskell. Hence my nickname.
      October 18, 2016 7:06 AM MDT

I vaguely remember him ele. He was second banana on some kid-focused  TV show wasn't he? Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 19, 2016 4:26 AM MDT