Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » To almost everyone everywhere this is a COAL IN THE STOCKING chrstmas. The movers/shakers/wealthy enjoy business as usual as usual? WHY?

To almost everyone everywhere this is a COAL IN THE STOCKING chrstmas. The movers/shakers/wealthy enjoy business as usual as usual? WHY?

Because they can. That is the point of being wealthy. There are no "bad times" for them. During some of the "worst" times for regular folks they make tons and tons and tons and tons of money.

Money insulates them from reality. Cushions them. Warms them. Soothes them. Protects them. Pampers them. Coddles them. Weakens them. Spoils them. Hardens them. Excites them. Soils them.

Ah to have that kind of money.

Posted - December 25, 2020

Responses

As I told a very wealthy friend of mine: "Bill...you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth. The rest of us were born with a wooden spoon up our butts."
      December 25, 2020 1:41 PM MST

Is gold toxic? Can it leach into the system?  I think the rich are different from you and me. Per F. Scott Fitzgerald. The born wealthy don't have a clue what it takes to raise children when money isn't always there to oil the way or grease the paths. CLUELESS. They cannot relate to "the little people" as Leona Helmsly so kindly referred to us. The HAVES and the HAVE NOTS. To be fair I don't know whom I'd be if I had always been wealthy. Maybe a Republican vapid braindead snob.  Anything is possible. Thank you for your reply E! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 26, 2020 8:34 AM MST
      December 26, 2020 2:14 AM MST

Metallic gold is non-toxic.
      December 26, 2020 8:34 AM MST

VAs iss diss? "metallic" gold? Is that different from regular gold? Sorry. Once again WHOOOSSSHH over my head. No comprende. :( Is there a difference between 10K 14 K 18K gold? I know the higher the number the more expensive the gold. But toxicwise or otherwise which do you prefer? Why?
      December 26, 2020 10:04 AM MST