Active Now

DannyPetti
Pet Eater
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The RV that exploded in Nashville came equipped with a warning that a bomb was set to detonate in 15 minutes. Will we see copycats copycat?

The RV that exploded in Nashville came equipped with a warning that a bomb was set to detonate in 15 minutes. Will we see copycats copycat?

Is this the new RAVE? How many others cities will experience this?

We will see.

Posted - December 26, 2020

Responses

Has anyone claimed responsibility yet, or identified?

(Groups who perpetrate such attacks often claim it, for example by anonymous phone calls or Internet messages, quite soon afterwards.)
      December 27, 2020 4:20 PM MST

I haven't checked it out today but last I heard the RV was owned by a 63 year old man. Also I believe some human tissue was found at the scene. It may have been a suicide. But I don't know. I'll check it out thought Durdle. When this sort of thing happens suddenly it crops up in other places. Sadly. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine. :)
      December 28, 2020 2:13 AM MST

There is a theory that it was an insurance scam
    This was an area that needed revitalized.  It was detonated in the off season and gave a warning. It is also believed that the shots fired earlier were a way to gets police there to evaluate the locals. 
      December 27, 2020 6:04 PM MST