Active Now

DannyPetti
Pet Eater
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The head pardoned the Blackwater MURDERERS. I dared his adoring worshippers to defend him. So far no one showed up. WHY?

The head pardoned the Blackwater MURDERERS. I dared his adoring worshippers to defend him. So far no one showed up. WHY?

Where the he** are y'all? Your job is to defend whatever the head does says 24/7. No passes. No choice. DEFEND AWAY. You can't? Why?

Posted - December 26, 2020

Responses

When the original case was dismissed for the DOJ withholding evidence and violating constitutional rights....I would tend to question a verdict as well. 

Also just for the record only 1 was convicted of murder. 3 of manslaughter. And the orginal murder conviction was also overturned. Only to have the Gov file charges again. 
    All of the men claim to have been returning fire.  If that is the case then they should never have been convicted to start. 
      December 27, 2020 6:01 AM MST

AARRGGHH! You never disappoint. You always come through for the "head". You are all head m2c. No heart. All head. No heart. All head. No heart. Consistently. Endlessly. Relentlessly.
    So are all your ilk...the "head" supporters. All head. No heart.
    This post was edited by RosieG at December 28, 2020 5:08 AM MST
      December 28, 2020 4:20 AM MST