Active Now

Pet Eater
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you foresee your future being better than your past has been? What do you need to have happen to make it so? Any of it in your control?

Do you foresee your future being better than your past has been? What do you need to have happen to make it so? Any of it in your control?

Posted - December 27, 2020

Responses

Not really. My body is rapidly deteriorating and the is not much I can do about it, other than keep having surgeries. It appears much of my left humerus needs replacement. There are odd growths that the doctors have never seen before, but don't think it is cancer. I have a biopsy next Tuesday.
      December 27, 2020 3:15 PM MST

Well, at least try to have a sense of humerus about it!
      December 27, 2020 3:18 PM MST

I have to. It is my funny bone, after all.
      December 27, 2020 3:22 PM MST

:):):)
      December 28, 2020 3:54 AM MST

:):):)
      December 28, 2020 3:53 AM MST

((hugs)) Fingers crossed here in Hemet for a good result E. Benign is what I foresee. But knowing is better than not because then you know what path to follow. Ignorance is never a helpful guide. Thank you for your reply. This may be a really dumb question but is there such a thing as a  shoulder replacement as there are hip and knee replacements? Hope so E. Please keep us posted. Okey dokey? :) Happy Monday to thee and thine! :)
      December 28, 2020 3:52 AM MST

I certainly hope so, and each of us only has control of what we do in the future since we can't change the past.
      December 27, 2020 3:21 PM MST

Not entirely true Stu. Well that is to say what we would LIKE to do is sometimes prevented by outside forces. There are roadblocks in terms of "laws" and "rules" and "authorities always watching". Now what we do do is on us. But if we could do what we truly wanted to do things might be quite different. We are limited from doing that by those ever-present outside forces...some benevolent and "for our own good" but some not benevolent at all. We negotiate the path of life hopefully the best way we know how. Right? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine. STAY SAFE! :)
      December 28, 2020 3:49 AM MST