Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Saw a plaque once upon a time that read "GOD DOES NOT MAKE JUNK". Know the definition of JUNK?

Saw a plaque once upon a time that read "GOD DOES NOT MAKE JUNK". Know the definition of JUNK?

JUNK

Anything that is regarded as worthless, meaningless, or contemptible; trash.

If true how do you explain the "head" and all his disciples?

Perhaps there is another maker who deals in making JUNK and only JUNK? Food for thought. Elsewise otherwise GOD DOES MAKE JUNK, right? Which is the harder thing to believe? GOD MAKES JUNK or ANOTHER MAKER MAKES THE JUNK?

Posted - December 28, 2020

Responses

Judge not least you be judged. For the same measure that you use shall be measured to you.
      December 28, 2020 5:52 AM MST

I'm free and clear of it m2c. In no way do I trust support or back the "HEAD". Source of all evil. Vermin viper spawn of the devil. So worry not lest ye worry for naught! This is one I got. Thanks for your concern though. I CARE about the babies torn from their parents locked up still in cages and kennels. You defended him for that. That is ON YOU not me. And I can list a lot more but why should I? GOD knows what is going. We don't have to show off for HIM. I'll stay with my course happily. I fear not fear naught for doing that. You? I don't know about you with regard to that. Do you talk to GOD and explain WHY you support the "head" or do you just assume HE sent the "head" to you and therefore approves? Whatever.
      December 28, 2020 8:12 AM MST