Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Apparently allegedly the VIRUS VACCINE DISTRIBUTION is chaotic! Can't the "head" administration get anything right even accidentally?

Apparently allegedly the VIRUS VACCINE DISTRIBUTION is chaotic! Can't the "head" administration get anything right even accidentally?

What are the odds that everything they do or touch goes very very wrong?

Posted - December 29, 2020

Responses

I thought it was up to the states to distribute it.
      December 29, 2020 10:56 AM MST

Who sends it to the states? I have no idea but don't you think a central distribution place at the FEDERAL LEVEL would be the normal logical sane thing to do? Just wondering. Thank you for your question buried in a statement. Your move. :)
      December 29, 2020 12:50 PM MST

Of course it would.  But ever since day 1 of this pandemic, he's dumped all responsibility on the states ...and then griped about it.
      December 29, 2020 4:52 PM MST

The "head" played yo-yo with it Shuhak. Remember the weeks of daily virus updates where he'd assemble the scientists like Fauci and that spineless dumb dame Birx and he'd lead and inform and be oh so pompous a**y? Officious and stupid dumb as they come? Then he got bored with it and dispensed with it and moved on to things he liked better. So the guy is a mess any which way you slice him. Pathetically needy demanding impotent inept imbecile. We're stuck with him for a few more weeks. What gawdawful things will he do between now and then? Will he be carted away dragged away or will his weaponized crazies start a civil war? January 6 looms large. He be the "head" who is counting on a rebellion. I think anything is possible. I hope he becomes incapacitated very soon and is out of the picture. But that would not quell the potential riots of his adoring worshippers. Might just exacerbate everything. Since we can't do anything about it we just buckle up and wait. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      December 30, 2020 2:24 AM MST

I heard that too and yet Trump is golfing and bragging that he saved America with his operation Warp Speed . The main reason a vacine was found qwick  has nothing to do with Trump it is because in the last few years new tecnolaghy was developed in the vacine field. Cheers and happy New Year!
      December 29, 2020 11:24 AM MST

Thank you for your thoughtful informative and TRUTHFUL reply m'dear. AS USUAL. Yep. The "head" is off his rocker for sure. It's gonna get way lots loads worse. I can hardly wait to see what he be tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow! You too? :)
      December 29, 2020 12:38 PM MST

Fed are distributing to the states then it is up to Governors to hand distribution in their states. 
      December 29, 2020 12:58 PM MST

Yeah well whatever. Thank you for your reply m2c. Allegedly the "head" said there'd be 20 million vaccinated by the end of the year. What we have so far is about 2 million. More lies more stupid dumb? It matters not. What does? Beats me! :(
      December 30, 2020 2:26 AM MST

Who told you we are at 2M? As of 12/24, 15M had been vaccinated and there be 20M by new year. 
    https://www.kabc.com/2020/12/24/20000000-will-have-vaccines-by-end-of-year/

More of Trump being correct. 
      December 30, 2020 5:04 AM MST

This MORNING 12/30/20 WEDNESDAY it was REPORTED THAT 1/10 of the planned 20 million had been vaccinated. What are you listening to or watching that you don't KNOW THAT? Good gawd!
      December 30, 2020 11:35 AM MST

I gave you the link above to ABC...it is a local ABC in CA. 

20,000,000 will have vaccines by end of year

About 20-million Americans will have had their first dose of the coronavirus vaccine by the end of the year. Army General Gus Perna says distribution remains on track as 15-and-a-half million inoculations have already been given. Another four-and-a-half million doses should be delivered next week.

December 30, 2020 12:45 PM MST

So that's your story and you insist on sticking to it? I see. Okey dokey kiddo. By the way do you believe that lizards run the country? Just wondering of you are a QANON too.
      December 31, 2020 3:13 AM MST

Lol. No it is ABC's story. I just posted it. 
      December 31, 2020 6:38 AM MST

I am waiting for your apology m2c. You insisted that 20 million Americans had been vaccinated when the TRUTH is that it is under 3 million. Whatever crap source you used is not good. It SUCKS. Well? You apologized before when you were DEAD WRONG. You ARE DEAD WRONG again. I am waiting.
      December 31, 2020 11:31 AM MST

I think we are mixing 2 different numbers. 
    Vaccines delivered. (This is 20k now) and vaccine adminstered...that is slower. But that is not the administration fault or responsibility.  Feds are distributing to the states and the Governors are in charge after that.
      December 31, 2020 12:22 PM MST

You know perfectly well what we are discussing m2c. Don't play dumb with me. The goal was to be 20 million VACCINATED Americans by year's end not 20 million delivered. That is stupid and meaningless. Of what use is a delivered vaccine that was NOT given to someone that is just sitting there somewhere waiting to be injected?. YOU INSISTED 20 million Americans would be vaccinated. YOU ARE WRONG. So  I'm not buying your excuse for one minute. Why are you trying to con me? I am not connable. So now how are you going to try to wiggle out of what you said? Seriously? This post was edited by RosieG at December 31, 2020 12:37 PM MST
      December 31, 2020 12:34 PM MST

20M was the goal for vaccinated.  We will not make that but not because the vaccine has not been distributed in time. 
    I flipped sujects in there somewhere. That was my fault. 
      December 31, 2020 3:31 PM MST

OK. Being vaccinated is key. We could have one BILLION vaccines available and distributed. But if they are not administered they are worth sh**! Flipping subjects. Very dangerous these days. Keep your eye on the ball. Don't get carried away by political partisan propaganda. Stick to the FACTS as they are. Not as you are being led by the nose to believe. It would be helpful. Let's see what this next 19 days does to us. Will the "head" blow us up start a war have a stroke? Who knows? Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy DAY ONE of 2021! :)
      January 1, 2021 2:41 AM MST

Canada has run into a few setbacks with distributing the vacine but at least our leader gives a daily public brief about were the problems are and what they are doing to fix it. Trump never had a long term plan on dealing with the viris and he still dosen't plus he isn't giving the Bidin team the info they need to deal with the viris. Cheers and Happy New Year!
      December 31, 2020 12:06 PM MST

The "head" has an infant's ability to concentrate/focus. He gets bored very easily and so moves from pillar to post constantly. He cannot concentrate on anything long enough to matter. He is a loose cannon bobblehead lapdog puppetboy with infinite power to destroy which is his wont...what he wants. How bad will it get before he is forced out? I have no idea but it doesn't look good. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy DAY ONE of 2021 to you and your family! STAY SAFE! :)
      January 1, 2021 2:44 AM MST