Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What truer way to admit guilt of wrongdoing than to contemplate a pardon of your family in advance of their being charged with any crimes?

What truer way to admit guilt of wrongdoing than to contemplate a pardon of your family in advance of their being charged with any crimes?

What better surer truer way to admit guilt than to accept a pardon?

These folks think they dodged a bullet and are oh so grateful for being "pardoned". They are too dull and stupid to realize they admit they did it. An INNOCENT PERSON has nothing to be pardoned for only the guilty. How can that be? I don't know. It just is. They are as a group dull not sharp.

What other sap pol in the history of America had brought so much  SHAME and TROUBLE to the country?

What other sap pol in the history of America has been engaged in SO MANY ILLEGAL ILLICIT CRIMES some of which are or border on treason?

And yet believe it or not this illicit illegal crook is viewed by his adoring worshippers as the "victim". I am not kidding you. Despite the mountain of facts proving his corruption his crimes his crookedness they insist he has done nothing wrong and only those who are jealous of him are making things up to harm him. Seriously. MILLIONS OF THEM. How can that be? Beats me.

Posted - January 2, 2021

Responses