Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The madness of King George was allegedly caused by a blood disorder porphyria,his being bipolar and also his expsure to arsenic! SO?

The madness of King George was allegedly caused by a blood disorder porphyria,his being bipolar and also his expsure to arsenic! SO?

Is the cause of the madness of the American "head" singular or multiple too?

Hi-functioning autistic
Bipolar too on steroids
Some rare blood disorder genetically programmed

All of the above
None of the above
Unknown

Posted - January 2, 2021

Responses

His madness is from his upbringing.  From his father punishing him for losing (physically or verbally).  Losing is unacceptable.  Therefore, he cannot ever lose.  

I wonder perhaps if any "loses" he had in his life were "taken care of" either by someone else or by throwing money at them? Perhaps he blamed  them on others, or simply told himself they weren't real.  
      January 2, 2021 1:29 PM MST

I guess those hand-me-downs are not the "head's" fault then. Too weak to fight them he just obeyed. So perhaps that is his getting back at his daddy dearest? Becoming the exact same SOB as his dad? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Having nothing of his own he is a chip off the old block. Small comfort. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Sunday to you! :)
      January 3, 2021 2:07 AM MST