Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Doesn't God claim revenge/retaliation for himself and want humans not to engage in it? Does Trump know/care what God wants?

Doesn't God claim revenge/retaliation for himself and want humans not to engage in it? Does Trump know/care what God wants?

Romans 12:19. "Do not take revenge my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath for it is written "It is mine to avenge. I will repay" says the Lord. Was God joking or serious?

Posted - October 18, 2016

Responses

Obviously trump has a problem understanding the bible, as do many others.
      November 4, 2016 11:23 PM MDT

Here's what I don't get. Trump clearly is totally unfamiliar with the Bible. He says his favorite passage is "an eye for an eye". What sane, reasonable and normal human being thinks that?  But he has millions of worshippers who are totally familiar with the Bible and God's words. Why are they setting aside their religion completely for such a person as Trump? Do you understand it Autumn because if you do would you kindly explain it to me? I'm totally in the dark. I think if they can do that then they are just kidding themselves about being Christians. I do. Just my opinion. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      November 6, 2016 4:27 AM MST

Just because someone says they are Christian, doesn't make them so. (Matthew 7:21-23)
      November 8, 2016 11:48 PM MST