Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "GOP rebuffs "head" on $2K aid, defense as Congress wraps up." A one-two REBUKE of the "head". How does he revenge retaliate against them?

"GOP rebuffs "head" on $2K aid, defense as Congress wraps up." A one-two REBUKE of the "head". How does he revenge retaliate against them?

The loser "head" doesn't have much time to revenge retaliate and it is driving him crazier than he already is.

So what would you advise the "head" to do between now and when he is kicked out on his corpulent a** or dragged out screaming shouting threatening?

Posted - January 2, 2021

Responses

That wasn't the only defeat rump suffered yesterday:
    Reuters

U.S. judge dismisses lawmaker lawsuit against Pence over electoral count

David Shepardson
    Fri, January 1, 2021, 9:12 PM EST

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A judge on Friday rejected a lawsuit filed by a U.S. lawmaker from Texas and other Republicans against Vice President Mike Pence who is set to preside Wednesday over a joint session of Congress to formalize the results of the 2020 presidential election.

U.S. District Judge Jeremy D. Kernodle said Representative Louie Gohmert of Texas and the slate of Republican presidential electors for the state of Arizona who filed suit Sunday lack standing to bring the legal action seeking to overturn the election of President-elect Joe Biden.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-judge-dismisses-lawmaker-lawsuit-020500669-021254229.html

January 2, 2021 7:01 AM MST

I heard that but it was a direct rebuke of the crackpot Texan and the other crackpots who joined in. Indirectly of course all roads lead to the dead "head" but this was a direct on attack to the Texan. Thank you for your reply L! It's getting mighty juicy and spicy isn't it? Of course the momentum can all change on January 6. If millions of weaponized hate groups show up to "defend" the "head" at the Pence count all is lost How many of them will be drunk as skunks? If 3 show up or none? Doubtful. They are way over the edge of having already waited far too long to go out and attack plus I believe January 6 is the day the "head" wants to be well remembered and well represented and well the center of all the attention as he watches the carnage take place. Shoot Pence and everyone else and then go out and shoot whatever moves? Remember they are all crackpots and armed and loaded for bear and itching just itching to take out those the "head" detests which is everyone but himself. This post was edited by RosieG at January 2, 2021 10:03 AM MST
      January 2, 2021 8:12 AM MST

Let's hope that doesn't happen.  There will be plenty of police and National Guard in attendance to keep the peace.  I'm going to think positively here and hope that these cretins do not mar Joe's inauguration.  
      January 2, 2021 10:05 AM MST

I'd rather go with your view. Of course we can't know until it's over. Which is coming soon to a theater near you and me and everybody. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 2, 2021 11:10 AM MST

Get out the popcorn and find a comfy seat.  :)
      January 2, 2021 2:41 PM MST

This morning I said to Jim..."wonder if the "head" had a stroke yet?

Isn't that awful terrible of me but honestly I keep hoping something will happen to shut him up, stop him in his tracks, hobble him. SIGH. How he keep going in his vile ways is black magical. He gave the nation a systemic blood infection and I think we will be on dialysis forever. I think I'll ask it. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Sunday to you m'dear! :)
      January 3, 2021 2:02 AM MST

I know the feeling. :)  Happy Sunday. :)
      January 3, 2021 7:56 AM MST

Sigh! I know you do my friend. Even though we are a continent away, both coasties we "feel" quite similarly about so many things as well as think them. I'm a bit more "outspoken". I'm giving myself a pass here. There are other words I could have used but well heck it's Sunday and I can be kind to me too. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 3, 2021 8:16 AM MST

It's difficult not to be outspoken when there is so much distaste (hatred?) for someone as dastardly as Trump.
      January 3, 2021 2:48 PM MST

I don't know if I've ever shared this with you L. Here goes. For many years into my 30's I was the gal NO ONE swore around. Honestly and really. I was that gal. One day I wanted to shake things up and I used a SWEAR WORD! The reaction was amazing. So that is what has led me to my current mode of expression. Saying exactly what I think without editing(on rare occasion I withhold/revise in my head before I speak but very rarely) has worked for me in some bizarre way. I learned the value of words. Some words are benign and easily ignored. Some aren't. Now you know. I wasn't always this "outspoken" but it feels good so I keep doing it! Don't tell anyone okey dokey? Our secret! Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 4, 2021 5:49 AM MST
      January 4, 2021 2:13 AM MST

Your secret is safe with me. :)  Happy Monday. :)
      January 4, 2021 5:49 AM MST

:):):)
      August 27, 2021 4:45 AM MDT