Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Because he got millions of votes the "head" cannot understand why he didn't get all of them. He sez FRAUD is what done it to him. AGREE?

Because he got millions of votes the "head" cannot understand why he didn't get all of them. He sez FRAUD is what done it to him. AGREE?

Posted - January 2, 2021

Responses

They should have stopped counting when he was ahead.  he said so himself.

In the terms of money, millions is a lot.  So shouldn't millions of votes be a lot too?  His mind is transfixed on amounts.  The more the better.  This is why he always boasts about having the most or the biggest.  At his inauguration, I'm sure he actually saw the entire nation crowded around, eagerly waiting to "bless" him.  If he got millions and millions of votes (as he claims), then how can he possible lose?  To him, that's the entire population.
      January 2, 2021 1:22 PM MST

Oh my gosh Shuhak I LOVE that sentence. So honest in its simplicity isn't it? It just tickles me how stupid he is and those who believe anything he says. They are so simple. We cannot smarten them up or inform them or educate them or infuse in them the ability to comprehend understand grasp. No way. They don't have the "right stuff". So what do we do? Wonder how many could be so wrong about so much? Think we'll ever be able to figure that out? Also someone of his ilk said his rallies were always so jam packed with people of course he won. Imagine how dumb you have to be to think that? No. Don't bother. What good would it do? Thank you for your reply m'dear! I'm gonna use it. You'll see how. Too good not to be shared.
      January 3, 2021 2:21 AM MST