Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Losers CHEAT to win. It's the only way they ever will. The dead "head" is a born loser and who cheats and calls it winning. CRACKPOT?

Losers CHEAT to win. It's the only way they ever will. The dead "head" is a born loser and who cheats and calls it winning. CRACKPOT?

Sadly his CHEATING strategy was infectious and communicable and everyone he touched caught it. Thus you see the calumny of the "republicans who are cheating". They cain't hep it. They is doomed. Their brains were overtaken by this cheating worm which now expanded to take up all the room.

So the old dead "head" cheater and his infected supporters will try once again to cheat their way to "victory".

In so doing they are traitors who are calling for violence and "wild" times as promised by the CHEATING LOSER dead "head". "Come to D.C." he sez. "It will be a wild ride." Up your a** with a piece of glass you cretin! LOSER LOSER CHEATER LOSER CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER LIAR LIAR LIAR

A piece of trash that can't be tossed soon enough. The stench will remain though. The stench is unbearable.

Posted - January 3, 2021

Responses

January 3, 2021 9:55 AM MST

The writer of the above also said..

"Donald Trump was sent to us by God"
      January 3, 2021 12:02 PM MST

I do not know who said that. 

But it has nothing to do with facts I posted above.
      January 3, 2021 2:10 PM MST

Those are all facts? I guess I will never vote for Joe Biden.

Apparently Ted Nugent was the writer stating the... facts.
      January 3, 2021 2:25 PM MST

Aren't you Canadian? You cannot legally vote for Creepy Uncle Joe even if you wanted too.

Google them each individually....you will be surprised. 

That is not Nugent's letter.  It is a meme from a ProTrump group. 

These are facts...like them or not. And they are easily verified. Most with video.
      January 4, 2021 5:57 AM MST