Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » After hearing shocking one hour extortion attempt phone call that duckhead made will the 12 doofus senators REFUSE to object?

After hearing shocking one hour extortion attempt phone call that duckhead made will the 12 doofus senators REFUSE to object?

Will the rats scurry back in their holes hoping people will forget what they vowed to attempt?

I don't know. How stupid are they? Well we'll find out

Posted - January 4, 2021

Responses

There was nothing threating or extorting in the call. 

Trump is/was stating his opinion that he won the state. 
      January 4, 2021 9:07 AM MST

It was threating because Trump included a or else - find him the votes or be charged. Cheers!
      January 4, 2021 10:04 AM MST

No he did not. 
    No threats at all. 

Link to transcript below...show me where this "threat" is....

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/trump-brad-raffensperger-phone-call-transcript/index.html

This post was edited by my2cents at January 5, 2021 6:55 AM MST
      January 4, 2021 7:54 PM MST

:):):)
      January 5, 2021 3:42 AM MST

I'm beginning to think that if it was discovered that Trump eats little children for dinner, you would find a way to excuse him.
      January 4, 2021 3:54 PM MST

This is directed at me I assume.

Read the transcript. There is no threat.  Link above. 

I only defend what is a false attack. 
      January 4, 2021 7:56 PM MST

Once again you are DEAD WRONG. VEILED THREATS including that he could be liable for political or criminal charges. You don't read what you need to read to KNOW THE TRUTH of what transpired. You limit yourself to whatever source supports your beliefs. It is what you always do. This is no different ... this response and your typical standard ordinary off the shelf scripted propaganda pro duckhead response. It does not serve you well. It never has and it never will.
    . This post was edited by RosieG at January 5, 2021 7:14 AM MST
      January 5, 2021 4:07 AM MST

I posted the link transcript above.
    Show this supposed threat.

The link is to CNN...hardly a Trump supporting source. Lol This post was edited by my2cents at January 5, 2021 6:58 AM MST
      January 5, 2021 6:56 AM MST

There are none so blind as those who REFUSE to see. Agree?
      January 5, 2021 7:40 AM MST

I do agree.

So show me what he said that was threating and open my eyes. I gave you the link to CNN transcript. This post was edited by my2cents at January 5, 2021 7:06 PM MST
      January 5, 2021 6:37 PM MST

You posted the comment, but it isn't limited to you.  It applies to each and every Trump supporter who thinks the same way.  He has ruined this country and it will take decades to restore us to the level it was before he took office.  It hasn't affected you personally, so it doesn't count.  Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people who are mourning loved ones who are now dead.  Tell that to the people who can no longer feed their families or keep up their home payments and could wind up on the streets.  The cost of that many homeless people far exceeds the amount of money the government would spend assisting them over this rough patch.  These kids will be the dumbest people on the planet because they are not being taught properly.  They will have the most difficulty finding jobs that pay a decent wage.  Remember, these are the future taxpayers - the ones who will be unable to contribute to society but will have to take from it.  But, that's OK, it doesn't apply to you and yours, so it's of no consequence.

And now, I fully expect to be removed from this site for being "disrespectful" to another member.

This post was edited by SpunkySenior at January 5, 2021 7:14 AM MST
      January 5, 2021 6:38 AM MST

:):):)
      January 5, 2021 6:44 AM MST

Tell that to China....their virus. They let escape from their lab. China and the WHO then lied about it. So your complaints about the virus are directed at the wrong one...
    China virus...from China. Trump listened to the scientists Faucci and did more than they told him to do. 

Trump has helped this country. Before the China virus we had record unemployment for just about everyone. We have record stock market.  We have a growing GDP much better than that new normal of 2% under Obama. 
    Schools were failing our children long before Trump. At least Trump tried to give those parents school choice. So those kids will not be stuck in those aweful union run schools. 
      January 5, 2021 6:53 AM MST

Here's some information news about China for you:

China will end 2020 as the only major country to see its economy grow, not shrink, Axios chief financial correspondent Felix Salmon reports.

• Why it matters: China is operating from a position of great strength, with an economy expected to grow by 8.4% in 2021. The competition with the U.S. is likely to be fiercer during Joe Biden's presidency than at any point in history.
    • Columbia University historian Adam Tooze said: "However many times you hear the China growth story, it continues to have the capacity to shock and amaze. ... In scale and speed, it is unlike any previous experience."

By the numbers: China's economy is projected to grow by 2% in 2020 and by 8.4% in 2021. By the end of next year, its economy is expected to be 10.6% larger than it was at the beginning of this year.

• By contrast, after shrinking by 3.6% this year and growing by a projected 4% next year, the U.S. economy is going to end 2021 just 0.25% larger than it was at the beginning of 2020.
    Source: World Bank, FactSet; Chart: Axios Visuals

The big picture: China managed to become a post-COVID economy within months of the virus striking.

• Wuhan was the world's first big city to be locked down in an attempt to get the coronavirus under control. Today, its nightclubs are packed with revelers, none of whom feel the need to wear masks or social distance.
    • Lancet study found that China made full and effective use of its centralized epidemic response system, as well as fresh memories of the SARS pandemic and a low incidence of nursing homes.
    • The lockdown, which lasted 76 days in Wuhan, was particularly strict, with only one member of each household permitted to leave home every couple of days for necessary supplies. It was also accompanied by an effective and efficient nationwide contact-tracing program.

China's factories are operating above their designed capacity, Sinovation Ventures CEO Kai-Fu Lee tells Axios from Beijing:

• They're making up for pandemic-related reductions in manufacturing capacity in the rest of the world, as well as for the period of time they were shut down earlier this year.

The bottom line: China has never been stronger. It will take all of Biden's charm and diplomatic savvy to put together a coalition capable of constraining China.

If the U.S. had taken the same lockdown steps as China, we would be on the road to recovery rather than on the road to hell.  Trump never took this virus seriously, even when he supposedly contracted it, which I don't believe for a moment.  Better brush up on your Mandarin.

January 5, 2021 7:07 AM MST

Yes China released it (accidently or purposely) and then they capitalized on the travesty they caused. 

The world (US included) should require China pay for their actions.

China lockdowns....lol
    They lied about their numbers. They claim only under 10,000 deaths. 
    People disappeared who had the virus there...no we will not be following China's lead on lockdowns.  Unless of course Cuomo gets the power NY is trying to give him. This post was edited by my2cents at January 5, 2021 7:15 AM MST
      January 5, 2021 7:10 AM MST

Instead of spending so much time blaming China, we should have moved forward with plans to do something the same way China did.  You can't keep looking at the past - you can't change it, you can only move forward to counteract what has happened, but it's easier for Trump to harp on who sent us the virus than to actually come up with a solution to mitigate the problem.  Leaders don't do that - they lead to find a solution.  But, for those of us who have clarity of thought, we know that Trump is no leader - he's just a 73-year old man who has 2-year old temper tantrums.
      January 5, 2021 7:15 AM MST

I agree. My governor agrees as well. We are not locked down. We are open for business. 
    These liberal states are drunk on power.  They need to let people work. 
      January 5, 2021 7:29 AM MST

No ones post is removed because of their opinion.  
    Only if they make personal attacks (or obsene material)...which I do not see here. 
      January 5, 2021 7:02 AM MST

Absotutely. And if he raped tortured and murdered their children his apologists and whaddabouters would say he had a very good reason for it. Grotesque and horrific as it is. I have no doubt they are all addlebrained automatons. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Emotionless computerized robots. Our bad luck. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 5, 2021 1:38 AM MST