Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » GA group on video admitting to voter fraud. Thousands of votes. Will this effect the results?

GA group on video admitting to voter fraud. Thousands of votes. Will this effect the results?

Kimberly Parker, Central Outreach and Advocacy Center executive director: “So, the majority of the people we serve don’t have an address, so we allow them to use our address if they register to vote and to get Georgia State ID.”

This is illegal an punishable by up tl 10 yrs in prison. 
Link to article and video:
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/breaking-central-outreach-and-advocacy-center-executive-busted-admits-to/

Posted - January 5, 2021

Responses

From your link:

“A couple thousand people had our address [Emmaus House] registered as their mailing address for their voter registration,” Seeley said."

One would have to imagine that if Trump needed almost 12,000 votes to win, a "couple thousand" people voting improperly would make no difference.  And, who's to say those "couple thousand" people didn't vote for Trump?  That still leave him about 9,000 votes short, so NO, IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.  If anything, it should nullify all former elections where these people voted illegally.

January 5, 2021 7:54 AM MST

It is lying on the voter registration form. It is illegal. 
    It is not a shelter so it is not were they are sleeping. Which is the address the voter is supposed to put on the voter registration form. 
      January 5, 2021 8:12 AM MST

You asked if it would change the results and I said that unless there were almost 12,000 votes cast illegally for Biden, it would not change the results.
      January 5, 2021 10:06 AM MST

I would not be surprised if this happened throughout the state. 

This is one the reasons we should never send out ballots or even ballot requests to everyone on the register.  It asks for fraud. This is why other countries do not do it. 
      January 5, 2021 10:25 AM MST

#fakenews

People who are experiencing homelessness have the legal right to vote in all 50 states. 

"Residency and Mailing Address Requirements

Some states had previously required registrants to live in a “traditional dwelling” in order to register to vote.  Judicial decisions in court cases and the enactment of state and federal laws have eliminated that requirement.  Today, homeless individuals in all states--including those people who are living on the streets--have the right to register and vote.  When registering to vote, homeless voters only need to designate their place of residence, which can be a street corner, a park, a shelter, or any other location where an individual stays at night.  Designation of a residential address or location of residence is required to ensure the voter lives within the district in which she/he wishes to register and to assign the voter to the appropriate polling location.  Usually, the location of a residence may be indicated by drawing a map or by providing a general descriptive location, if not the address of a shelter.

In addition, most states require registrants to provide a mailing address so that voter ID cards and other election materials may be sent to registered voters.  Having registrants’ mailing addresses also helps county elections offices maintain current and accurate voter registration lists.  The address provided may be that of a local advocacy organization, shelter, outreach center, or anywhere else willing to accept mail on behalf of a person registering to vote.  Some states, like Arizona or Nebraska, allow homeless people to use county courthouses or county clerks’ offices as their mailing address.  Some states will not allow registrants to use a P.O. Box as a mailing address.  A registrant’s mailing address does not have to be the person’s residential address."

https://www.nonprofitvote.org/voting-in-your-state/special-circumstances/voting-and-homelessness/

https://nationalhomeless.org/projects/vote/legalissues.html
      January 5, 2021 5:42 PM MST

Yes. They do. These people were not staying at the shelter. ( It would be legal if they were) 
    The CEO Ms. Parker says clearly they are not at a shelter...they are homeless and allowed to use their address. 

Under the law the homeless is supposed to put down where they sleep as their address.  This would include shelters or simply a street corner.  
    The point is these were not people staying at a shelter. These where people whom the group was helping in other ways. 
    So putting that address down is illegal. 
      January 5, 2021 5:52 PM MST

The address provided may be that of a local advocacy organization, shelter, outreach center, or anywhere else willing to accept mail on behalf of a person registering to vote.
      January 5, 2021 5:55 PM MST

A person is only allowed to vote where they live. (Homeless included) 
    There is a difference between residential address (physical address....ie home, shelter (if you actually sleep there), street corner, etc) or MAILING address. This would be allowed to use the shelter even if not staying there or anyone else who was willing to collect the person's mail.  But you must legally register under your physical address.  If not it is illegal. This post was edited by my2cents at January 5, 2021 6:11 PM MST
      January 5, 2021 6:09 PM MST

From Wikipedia (Yes, I'm sure Wikipedia is also part of the liberal media conspiracy):

Project Veritas
     is an American far-right[17] activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010.[22] The group uses undercover techniques to reveal supposed liberal bias and corruption[18] and is known for producing deceptively edited videos about media organizations, left-leaning groups,[30] and debunked conspiracy theories.[34]

January 5, 2021 6:17 PM MST

Do I take this as an acknowledgement that they should be registering with their legal physical address with a mailing address to be a legal voter registration. 
      January 5, 2021 6:27 PM MST

LOL! 

Y'all have yourself a deceptively edited evening. 
      January 5, 2021 6:31 PM MST

Lol
      January 6, 2021 6:16 AM MST

You can write this 500 more times, bolded and in 36 pt font and it will still not register that you don't have to actually live at that address for you to be able to vote.  No matter how many times you write something, you cannot make someone understand it. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at January 6, 2021 10:08 AM MST
      January 6, 2021 6:37 AM MST

So, if you can't get mail at the homeless camp, you can't vote? I think that is called voter suppression - the Republicans are known for it. Your link only mentioned mailing address, not residence. Nothing sounded nefarious to me. If Trump had worked as hard at being president as he is at overturning the will of the people, he might have gotten re-elected legitimately. 
      January 5, 2021 11:14 PM MST

You don't get it, do you? YOU LOST. Get over it.
    Trump's attempt to strong-arm the Governor of Georgia could be interpreted as treason (an attempt to subvert the Constitution). That's a capital crime. Your idol will be lucky to avoid a firing squad.
      January 6, 2021 12:29 AM MST

They cheated. 

That is a fact. And I will be ticked off over it for awhile. 
    Don't hold your breath on any charges much less a capital one. LOL.

I listened to the call...the whole thing. There was no threat...no extortion.  And just for the record the call was not with the GA Governor.
    https://answermug.com/forums/topic/121797/can-someone-please-show-me-where-the-threat-was-in-the-ga-sec-o

This post was edited by my2cents at January 6, 2021 6:15 AM MST
      January 6, 2021 6:04 AM MST

Ok, the Secretary of State. And there WAS a threat, his lawyer Germany warned Trump at the time.
      January 6, 2021 5:49 PM MST

Then show me the threat....link to my question asking for it above. 
      January 6, 2021 5:59 PM MST