Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » PIG said "you can grab them by their private parts if you're a celebrity. They let you." Know what else pig tried to grab?

PIG said "you can grab them by their private parts if you're a celebrity. They let you." Know what else pig tried to grab?

The PRIVATE PARTS of AMERICA but she smacked the crap outta him. All he has left is squealing like a stuck pig. Which is what he is.

Swine. Hog. Porcine. Pig.

Those GOP senators who stuck by him? Piggy piggy piggy. They will never be anything more than this. OINK OINK. Death rattle. Last hurrah. Alas poor yorick we knew ye well. Go to he**..the lot of you. You have failed miserably to do your job. Eat dirt. It's what you deserve. Eat dirt.

Posted - January 7, 2021

Responses

No. He did not tell these crazies to do that. 

It was stupid and did nothing to help President Trump. 
    They all should be arrested and charged with treason....those who entered. 
    Of course I believe those who burned and stole all summer should also be arrested and charged. 
      January 7, 2021 6:13 AM MST

Stop bringing up what happened last summer as justification for what these fools did.  You're comparing apples and oranges.  

TRUMP LOST.  GET OVER IT.
      January 7, 2021 6:39 AM MST

:):):)
      January 7, 2021 6:43 AM MST

I am not justifying it at all.   I condemn it. I have said they all should be charged.

I just also apply that same condemnation of violence to all.   Left or right...violence should be punished.

Democrats cheated and I do not plan to get over it anytime soon. This post was edited by my2cents at January 7, 2021 6:47 AM MST
      January 7, 2021 6:46 AM MST

As far as I'm concerned, you don't ever have to get over it.  It's eating at your innards, not mine.
      January 7, 2021 10:39 AM MST