Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So mebbe in the massive smackdown of the deckhead he lost all his marbles and he was straightjacketed away to an unknown location?

So mebbe in the massive smackdown of the deckhead he lost all his marbles and he was straightjacketed away to an unknown location?

A LOONEY BIN with padded walls because he bangs his head constantly against those walls shouting I WON I WON I WON I WON.

He will never be seen again nor heard from. He will disappear in the mist of history and futurely he will be though to have been apocryphal not real.

APOCRYPHAL
Of doubtful authorship or authenticity
FALSE SPURIOUS

A parable about what happens when you elect a madman
Aesop's Fables meant to teach a lesson

Posted - January 7, 2021

Responses

Even if he was crazy Trump would still have to have an audience. So I think he would save all the peas from his supper and line them up on the toilet and shout at them I WON I WON. Then he will start ranting on about how he saved the World by  changing the water presure regulations. Cheers!
      January 7, 2021 11:43 AM MST

Geez Nanoose! PEAS? Too funny Well he does have pea brain and is green with envy all the time about Obama so Green Peas please should be his new slogan! Thank you for your reply Nanoose. :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 7, 2021 1:25 PM MST
      January 7, 2021 1:24 PM MST