Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So donjohnjurr says "we're coming to get you" and rudyg advocates "combat justice" and dickhead says to march down to the Capitol. To WAR?

So donjohnjurr says "we're coming to get you" and rudyg advocates "combat justice" and dickhead says to march down to the Capitol. To WAR?

Bigmouths advocating VIOLENCE no doubt. THREATENING.

Now what will donjohnjurr say since daddy turncoated on him? What will rudyg say since dickhead turncoated on him? Turncoat too or defy dickhead? Lots of stuff going on here so ya focus. If you're bored you just ain't payin' any attention. LOOK ALIVE! Here it comes.

Posted - January 8, 2021

Responses

Trump said he would be marching with the insurrectionists, but then he ran and hid in the White House when they actually started to move towards the Capitol.  Sounds a bit like his cowardly Vietnam stance if you ask me.
      January 8, 2021 6:48 AM MST

Indeed. Did you hear/see his turncoat cowardly 180 reversal today? Nauseating. The nifty thing was that was run side by side with what he said on the day of the attacks before and after they happened. Side by side. It highlights how stoopid dumb he be and how even stoopider his former supporters were. All that's left of them now? The radicalized weaponized dog whistle hearers and the automatic robots that show up all the time to defend him all the time no matter what! Members of his cabinet have resigned. Staff members have resigned. Mitch McConnell's WIFE Elaine Chao resigned! No one wants any part of him any more. Still 12 days to go for him to get to the KA BOOM dickhead final last goodbye tour de force? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Friday to thee. Your sisters all okay and their families? How about your long-time friend of 64 years? So far here we're good. I am now wearing a face mask AND a face shield when I leave the house. Can't do any more than that except never leave and I'm not prepared to do that yet. Now I go out about twice a week. Soon maybe never again? Who knows? This post was edited by RosieG at January 8, 2021 9:27 AM MST
      January 8, 2021 6:55 AM MST

Yes, the rats are deserting the sinking ship.  Too bad they couldn't find the guts to do it earlier and rein him in.  He's a piece of garbage and we've known that from the beginning.  I just hope they can contain him before he does anything REALLY stupid.  Just saw that they are investigating a murder charge for the police officer that died.  Hope they catch whoever did it and string him up.

Everyone in my family is good as is my best friend. Fingers crossed it stays that way.  I have a couple of errands to run this afternoon so I don't have to do them on the weekend when the stores are more crowded.  Mask is always on when I'm out and about.

Have a great weekend.
      January 8, 2021 9:31 AM MST

Good on ya sweetie. I don't have stupid friends. I am very snobby about that. Only the very intelligent cross my path. Why? Because how else can I learn anything if I surround myself with dumb? Thank you for your reply L. There is so much that was wrong about what happened. At every level there was FAILURE. Everyone KNEW on January 6 dickhead crazies would be flooding to D.C. EVERYONE knew but looking at the protection that was suspiciously lacking at the Capitol methinks the fix was in. Talk about RIGGED! I'm going to ask. Thank you for your reply.
      January 9, 2021 4:01 AM MST

I couldn't agree more.  I wouldn't be at all surprised is more Capitol police are fired.
      January 9, 2021 6:32 AM MST

Me too. AS this unfolds even more it could have been a carnage. It could have been so much worse L. The insurrectionists came equipped with nooses to hang people and at least two pipe bombs. Had that mob broken through the doors they kept trying to smash dozens or maybe more would surely have been murdered That was the goal of the insurrectionists. But through whatever grace the mob didn't get through that door so an unknown number of lives were not lost. Nancy Pelosi was a target. They also wanted to hang mike pence for not doing what the dickhead said he should do. Some wackadoodles confronted the grahamcracker at the airport for his not staying true to the dickhead. So now we see the ultimate goal that was achieved of the dickhead. An army of haters who are armed and angry who will do his bidding forever after. This is just the beginning of I don't know what. It's said dickhead sat back enjoying what he was watching on TV as the insurrectionists tried to smash through the doors. Can you imagine that? What today will bring I don't know. I'm glad I don't live in D.C. You live much closer but still you're far enough away to be able to feel safe at the moment. What I don't know is how many of these crazies there are in the country who are now on a mission to avenge dickhead's humiliation. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 9, 2021 6:46 AM MST
      January 9, 2021 6:38 AM MST

I feel the same way as you - hard to believe how much worse it could have been.  I thought I read somewhere that the guy who broke into Nancy Pelosi's office is being charged with a number of crimes.  Good.  I hope he gets a long prison sentence.  I also fear for what national security breaches there may have been and whether there was any hacking.  
      January 9, 2021 6:43 AM MST

Well we know these insurrectionists DEFINITELY had some inside help. Exactly who/whom we may never know but I sure hope we find that out. It could have been worse. I guess that's all the comfort we can extract from that. Keep the faith baby. Right? Keep the faith? Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 9, 2021 6:47 AM MST

Keepin' the faith. :)
      January 9, 2021 6:48 AM MST

Right on m'dear. Right on! :)
      January 9, 2021 6:52 AM MST

Trump Jr was talking about campaigning against those who are not opposing the fraudulent election. 

Trump said walk and CHEER.  

Rudy is and idiot but was talking about using Military court instead of civil.

So the left can continue to lie and twist...but that does not make it true. 
      January 8, 2021 7:10 AM MST

Rudy said military "COMBAT" - not military court.  Are you aware of the nuance between "combat" and "court."  
      January 8, 2021 9:33 AM MST

As I said Rudy is an idiot. But that was what he was talking about.  Context of his statement matters and he was still talking about challenging election results in court and via audit.

January 9, 2021 6:47 AM MST