Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you could choose two talents/abilities at which you be supremely excellent what would they be and why those two?

If you could choose two talents/abilities at which you be supremely excellent what would they be and why those two?

Posted - January 8, 2021

Responses

1. Speak, read and write all human languages.
    2. World class piano player.

Why is obvious.
      January 8, 2021 7:06 PM MST

How many languages are there E? As for world class pianist anyone you most especially admire?

Reminds me of a song..."I write the songs that make the whole world sing". I wouldn't mind at all being a world-class composer. I know music carries me away to wonderful places. I'd like to have the talent to be able to do that. Some composers died way too young. What more did they have inside that never had a chance to come? George Gershwin. Wouldn't mind at all being a female version. Rhapsody in Blue. An American in Paris. Concerto in F(?) As for the second talent? World-class quantum physicist. Like Michio Kaku or Dr. Hawking or that character Richard Feynman. Yep.  Composer and quantum physicist. Maybe in the next life. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      January 9, 2021 2:02 AM MST