Discussion » Questions » Business » Did you file your application with Randy D’s private office before the cut-off date?

Did you file your application with Randy D’s private office before the cut-off date?

[He just might agree to accept a few late ones on “special” circumstances, if you can be persuasive enough, that is. Cough, cough, wink.]
~

Posted - January 10, 2021

Responses

Oh, don't get me started with this f**king guy.
      January 10, 2021 7:39 AM MST

January 10, 2021 8:28 AM MST

OMG, where do you get these goofy smiling innocent looking people.  hahahaha I'm sinking here with this last assignment, how can you smile.  This is beyond my abilities. 
      January 10, 2021 8:35 AM MST

Since you brought it up, I think it’s important to point out that the average person might not know that it’s much more difficult to find positive images of Black people online than it is to find negative ones, or even benign/neutral ones. When I use keyword searches wherein I’m specifically looking for something related to Black people or especially related to Black men, I automatically get arrest reports, mugshots, crime-related headlines, and numerous other such things. A closely similar search wherein ethnicity or race is not specified automatically brings up scores upon scores of positive (often smiling, laughing, happy) images of Caucasian people, but even more than that, it does not have sprinklings or even scattered negative images of Caucasian people, and lastly, it is quite noticeably absent of Black people. 

Yes, among a lot of things I post here, there many of internet images of goofy smiling innocent-looking people. I see nothing wrong with advancing the lighter side of life.
    ~

January 10, 2021 8:58 AM MST

I am saying I like the images that reflect your inner being.  
      January 10, 2021 11:54 AM MST

Thank you, my friend, you are a dear heart. 

~

January 10, 2021 12:27 PM MST