Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » TRAITOR DON has mercifully been silenced. He will be gone soon. Will his robots still show up to defend his a** when he is in prison?

TRAITOR DON has mercifully been silenced. He will be gone soon. Will his robots still show up to defend his a** when he is in prison?

Posted - January 10, 2021

Responses

They  won't be able to visit him if he is put in a military prision. Cheers!
      January 10, 2021 10:08 AM MST

"Military" prison Nanoose? Vass is diss? I wonder what causes that to happen. I mean is it because he was "commander in chief"? He is a five time fake bone spur draft dodger. I would think the military would have despised him but some of them seem to have gone gaga over him like Mike Flynn. It's very weird. Thank you for your reply.
      January 11, 2021 1:59 AM MST

Yes because he was Comander and cheif when he comited the crime and because he could still be a threat to National security. Cheers!
      January 11, 2021 9:38 AM MST

I did not know that m'dear. Thank you for the information. So it will be the MILITARY that he insulted (he called those who volunteered or served LOSERS) and five time fake bonespurre themd that will be be his jury? Isn't poetic justice/irony a thing of beauty? I can hardly wait! :)
      January 11, 2021 11:55 AM MST