Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Something quite UNEXPECTED is happening in the Republican stronghold of Orange County in Southern California. In your state too?

Something quite UNEXPECTED is happening in the Republican stronghold of Orange County in Southern California. In your state too?

The Republican party was gaining ground in Orange County. More voters registered Republican.
But after the rioting on Wednesday "the Republican party lost 8 times more voters than it gained."
600 voters were lost from Wednesday to Friday.

Allegedly per Republican Assemblyman Chad Mayes his phone started"blowing up". "Constituents, other politicians; many were telling him they planned to switch their voter registration away from the Republican Party."

I guess they don't want to be associated with the party that produced a TRAITOR who ordered imbecilic insurrectionists to overthrow the government, stage a coup, murder people.

Makes sense. Don'tcha think?

Now is this an anomaly just in Orange County, California or is it also going on elsewhere for the exact same reason? I dunno. But I thought it was interesting enough to share with you. So I did.

As I've said before elsewhere. TRAITOR DON is singularly doing so much for the Democratic Party. He should get a medal or something.

Posted - January 10, 2021

Responses

Is it possible that this was the last nail in the republican coffin?
      January 10, 2021 10:41 AM MST

I don't know but I was also surprised that Chad Mayes was so honest and forthcoming. I mean usually if Republicans say anything it's to cover up or lie. This honesty frankly blew me away! I guess treason and insurrection is just too much to remain silent even for Republicans. I salute him and think it was a fine thing to report. The death rattle was getting stronger and louder for the Republican Party for many years in California. They were hanging on by a thread. Then TRAITOR DON hit town and I guess there was an upswing. UNTIL he did the thing he did. TREASON. INSURRECTION. No SANE person wants to be associated with the Republican Party now. NO ONE who is sane and loves his/her country. So I guess that's a good thing isn't it? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 11, 2021 10:03 AM MST
      January 11, 2021 1:45 AM MST

Sure, NOW they turn on him.  But they can't excuse the fact that they refused to do anything before...even sanctioning his corrupt deeds.  The republicans did themselves great harm.
      January 11, 2021 10:05 AM MST

Indeed. It isn't the pols who are reacting. It's their constituents who contribute to their campaigns and vote for them. Except hundreds of them are saying "NO THANKS" and leaving. I say good for them. Lots of FORMER republicans are on TV  shows like MSNBC doing publicity for DEMOCRATS. The Republican party left them and they had enough sense to separate from it and DO IT OUT LOUD! These hapless witless pols are so dumb. Some will always cling to the TRAITOR DON. Others will do the confessional and whatever but it's too late for them. So it's getting interestinger every day. Meanwhile TRAITOR DON lives in his delusional and carries on except he does SILENTLY. There are no tweets to read since he is BANNED. Must be driving him crazy and his adoring worshippers who rely on him to tell them what to think what to say how to behave. They probably have the DT's and BENDS too. Fine. I hope they are all MISERABLE AS HE** and stay that way. What could it hurt to hope? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 11, 2021 11:43 AM MST