Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » NATIONWIDE HUNT OCCURRING TO FIND AND ARREST ALL TRAITOR DON IMBECILIC INSURRECTIONISTS. you CAN RUN BUT you CAN'T HIDE. kNOW WHAT I MEAN?

NATIONWIDE HUNT OCCURRING TO FIND AND ARREST ALL TRAITOR DON IMBECILIC INSURRECTIONISTS. you CAN RUN BUT you CAN'T HIDE. kNOW WHAT I MEAN?

Posted - January 10, 2021

Responses

They might want to wait a bit.  If they do it too early, he's liable to pardon them.
      January 10, 2021 10:38 AM MST

That's what I don't get. Why should a traitor who foments insurrection have the power to do anything? How does that make sense? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 11, 2021 1:50 AM MST

The only way one loses power is for someone else to take it away from them (one way or another).
      January 11, 2021 10:06 AM MST

There is another BETTER way. To simply IGNORE the person. Pay no attention to him. Shun him. He only has power if people say he has power and react to him. If they shun him ignore him mock him ridicule and never do anything he orders done> Where is his power? GONE. Power comes from the people. If they don't bestow there is no power. Just my opinion. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      January 11, 2021 11:38 AM MST