Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly requests for NATIONAL GUARD backup was denied SIX TIMES because the powers that be "didn't like the visuals". WHAT?

Allegedly requests for NATIONAL GUARD backup was denied SIX TIMES because the powers that be "didn't like the visuals". WHAT?

Well they got the visuals of unchecked crackpots storming the Capitol. Did they like a whole better?

Posted - January 11, 2021

Responses

Gotta save face.  This is their reputation, after all.  If they lost face they might not get reelected or worse, lose their "perks" (you scratch my back...).  Typical politicians.

It seems "bad" now, but in a few months they'll have found some way to sweep it all under the rug.  Events will arise (maybe even induced by them) that will seem, at that time, more important; and the media will focus on that.  People are fickle.   Just put out another "shiny object" and people will quickly turn their attention to it, abandoning the previous "shiny object (ooo... shiny).
      January 11, 2021 1:53 PM MST

"They" did not stand their ground for any of the evildoing TRAITOR DON done done Shuhak. If inciting insurrection doesn't do it nothing will. All of the TRAITOR DON pols who still support him are LIARS. They all took the same oath of office which none of them have lived up to at all. LIARS the lot of them. Pretenders the lot of them. FAKES the lot of them. STUPID DUMBS all of them. We need a mechanism by which we discard "BAD EGGS"! Remember the scale in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? Everyone had to stand on a scale that tossed the bad eggs out to some oblivion we never saw? We have to get a scale that gets rid of all the bad eggs so they never get on a ballot. What kind of "scale" could that be? Any ideas? Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :)
      January 13, 2021 3:24 AM MST

It seems like only bad eggs ever get on the ballot (prerequisite?). 
      January 13, 2021 10:54 AM MST

I agree with thee. It seems that way to me too. How on earth is it possible? Isn't there a law of average always operating somewhere? I shall ask. I don't know what that is mathmatically but someone might. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      January 13, 2021 12:04 PM MST

I think It's the law of $$$.   One has to be wealthy to run for office.  And where there's $$$, there's usually corruption.
      January 13, 2021 12:10 PM MST

SHOW ME THE MONEY? So no matter what when or why everything eventually leads to money right? Is that the universal failure that all human share...err almost all? They will do/say anything if the money is right? Someon said anyone can be bought if the price is right. I wonder how true that may be? What are those who are purchasable willing to do and I expect they demand much for doing the very vile evil worst. But do it they. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Was it All the President's Men where deepthroat(sp?) said "FOLLOW THE MONEY"?
      January 13, 2021 12:13 PM MST