Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "New and very specific threats to the Capitol". Thank you Traitor Don for everything. Especialy for blowing up our serentiy. SATANMAN?

"New and very specific threats to the Capitol". Thank you Traitor Don for everything. Especialy for blowing up our serentiy. SATANMAN?

TRAITOR DON has not said one word about the threats against his vice president. OR ANYONE ELSE>

He is so busy kissing a** of the imbecilic insurrectionists he has no time for anything else.

You will run for office again. EVER. What are you sucking up to them for? BLOWING UP THE UNIVERSE to settle your score? A POX ON YOU SATANMAN. A POX ON YOU

Posted - January 12, 2021

Responses

A week or so before the riot a pig head was found in Pelosie's yard and Trump didn't say  one word against it maybe if he did January 6th would  of been differn't. Cheers!
      January 12, 2021 10:12 AM MST

I had not heard of that Nanoose. I don't know if he has any influence at all any more. He unleashed the beast. Calling it back? He isn't up to it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 12, 2021 12:55 PM MST

Today on the news  they had a clip about some of the weapons the rioters brought with then.  And I started thinking that Trump must of seen some of the weapons when the rioters were at his rally before the riot but he didn't say anything about. I would not be surprised  if  a photo services  of Trump giving  a thumbs up to a rioter that had a 2 by 4 that had metal spikes in it . Cheers!
      January 12, 2021 2:08 PM MST